Demos and Kisses

Gloomy Clock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Demos and Kisses

Jonghyun had spent two hours just trying to debate whether he should dress up casually or not too casually. He ended up wearing a simple large comfy sweater and skinny jeans paired with a black hat.

Luckily he wasn’t over or under dress, as a matter of a fact they look like they co-ordinated what they were going to wear that day because her clothes almost exactly matched his.

They had caught up to each other, talking and talking for what seemed like hours or maybe it was because by the time they notice the sun was slowly setting down.

Jieun had push some strands of hair behind her ears as she congratulates Jonghyun on his first upcoming album and concludes that maybe SM wasn’t as bad as Jieun had thought to which Jonghyun had whole heart fully agreed.

“Can I have it now?” she request showing the palm of her hand

Jonghyun gave a sad frown and sulk, “You want to leave me so badly?”

Jieun rolled her eyes and gave a deep exhale, “No unlike you I don’t have much free time before I need to release my album. I only took this day off because I want your song and maybe I wanted to meet you after two months of not meeting face to face.”

“Okay, one more request,” Jieun groaned, he lightly tapped his cheeks, “Give me a kiss and I’ll give you the demo and the lyrics plus the chords and we’ll be on our way.”

Jieun scoff, and motioned for the people around the café that may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter