New Kid?

BΛD BӨΥƧ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 BBBRRRRIIINNGGG!!! BRRRIINNNGG!!!

You jolted up, awoken by the ear splitting sound of your horrendous alarm clock.

"Shut up!" You exclaimed with a sleep filled voice, as you chucked it across the room. Disregarding the well being of the irritating object; you threw it, the clock slammed into the wall and broke into pieces.

"Honey? Is everything okay in there?" You hear a sweet voice call from the kitchen.

"Everything is perfect." You reply sarcastically to yourself, rolling your eyes. you rolled out of bed, wishing you could go back to dreamland. But, alas you had to go to school. Where dreams are ruined.

"[Y/n] hurry up! You are going to be late for school!" You mother yelled in a worried tone.

'School can wait for me.' You thought as you lazily made your way downstairs. You picked up your backpack and bid your mom a farewell, then rushed out the door. You began to mumble to yourself angrily.

"Stupid school, why are you so early?! I ha-" You were cut off by someone tackling you in a hug. 

"OH. MY. GOD." You screeched as you turned around to see who was cuddling you.

"Hiya!" The hug attacker teased, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"NAMJOON! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" You yelled and hit his arm.

"But, I just did." He said knowing the whole situation irked you.

"Will.. you.. just..stop!" You stuttered in a frustrated manor. He just chuckled and slung his arm around your shoulders.

"Haha okay, okay, fine!" He said ruffling your hair a bit. You glared at him, and then confusedly blinked at him. 

"Why are you here?" You asked him.

"Hurtful." He replied, pretending to be offended. You shoved him, and laughed at his face.

"I mean, why did you come by house?"

"This is how I go to school!" He exclaimed, trying to sound convincing.

"Namjoon. You come fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter