~Leader Kris and Panda Tao

The things Exo have on their nightstand...

Sehun's POV

"We have to be careful with Kris, he's a light sleeper. He's not going to forgive me as easily as the others...

On his bedside table is his favourite stuffed animal 'Ace'. It's an alpaca. We call him often 'alpaca king' because of that.

I always have to stifle a laugh. It's way too funny!"

 

I carefully take it and place it on my head. Now I look like a weird bear. Well, what the hell!. Delicately I return it to its place. I don't want to wake him...

And I want to avoid trouble. I don't want to lose my image as 'cute Maknae'.

 

Okay now to EXO-M's Maknae!

 

But before that I want to see Kris cuddle with Ace!

Cute!

Normally he looks so cool and dangerous. Poor Kris lost his image...

 

The chinese Maknae. Cute, like all the time. But he isn't that nice. After all he does Wushu! He can get very dangerous!

 

"With Tao in the room I could talk normally. But since Kris is here I'll stay quiet.

Tao's panda is sooo cute! He carries it around all day in the dorm. When you happen to touch it, you're dead!

Kris and Tao are the only ones in EXO who are still sleeping with stuffed animals. Though the have the most menacing image.

If you put the panda next to Tao, you wouldn't know who is who."

 

Suddenly Kris is moving a bit in his bed.

 

I hold my breath.

 

OMG!!! NOOOOOO!!! Please don't! Don't let him wake up now! I'm never going to survive this!

 

Thank god the crew understood that we're in a risky situation and don't make a sound.

 

A few seconds it's so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

 

Then the relieving smack of lips. Kris continues to sleep.

 

I breath out relieved.

 

Quickly I indicate the crew to leave the room as quietly as possible. We move hurriedly out of the territory of the stuffed animal fans.

 

"That was close. EXO-M's leader almost woke up. I don't want to get through this again."

The crew is visibly shocked as well.

 

"We better go to the next room."

 

No sooner said than done! We make amove to the next victims.

 

Hmmmm...

 

Who's next?

 

Poor him...

 


I'm baaaaaack!!!!!!

I'm sooooo sorry, but I'm finally back with a new chapter!

I hope you liked it anway.

If I made any mistakes, please tell me!

Until the next chapter