I Only See Just You, Only You

Only Your Body Makes Me Able (Come Here and Hold Me)

Jeongguk is half asleep when he hears the door creak open. It scares him at first, heartbeat skyrocketing because when isn't a creaking door in the middle of the night terrifying? He doesn't move though, reality hitting Jeongguk full force and he remembers where he is, who he is, what he does.

So Jeongguk figures it must be Namjoon coming in to finally get some decent rest after a long day, but instead he feels his bed dip down and an arm snake around his waist. He's pulled close to the bare chest behind him where he can feel the sporadic heartbeat, the rise and fall of his breathing is fast and unstable. Even his body temperature is abnormally high if the sweat sticking to Jeongguk's shirt is anything to go by.

Another nightmare..
 
He settles back into Jimin, letting out a content sigh just so Jimin thinks he's still asleep. He wants to turn around and ask what happened, what the dream was about and above all make sure Jimin was okay. He tended to let these things get to him, dark dreams that would haunt him for days after they had ended. It damaged the bright light that always shines in Jimin's eyes, it breaks Jeongguk's heart if he was going to be completely honest.
 
Eventually though, Jimin's heart beat and breathing return to normal as he relaxes against Jeongguk. He presses his lips to the back of Jeongguk's head, the shell of his ear, the skin of his neck and shoulders and tangles his legs with the younger, reaching one hand out to hold Jeongguk's.
 
"I love you." He whispers, letting himself drift to sleep with Jeongguk's warmth comforting him. Another thing Jeongguk is never willing to admit is just how much Jimin melts his heart. He was such a pure soul, someone who always looked out for the others even when his particular interests didn't revolve around Jeongguk. He could recall all the trainee days when he was feeling down, felt ready to give up only to have Jimin's beautiful smile and laugh cheer him up and let him know everything was going to be okay.
 
Jimin who was always there for him, Jimin who always cared for him, Jimin who somehow meddled his way into Jeongguk's life and took over his heart. Jimin who Jeongguk was completely in love with and wanted to spend the rest of his life with. 
 
Jeongguk turns over, careful not to wake Jimin in the process. He cups Jimin's cheek lightly, thumb brushing over his cheek and he leans forward to press a light kiss to his lips.
 
"I love you too, so much. You mean the world to me."