5:Is it the right timing?

A Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Sulli-ah,I didn't tell you about this earlier.It's have been 7 months since they married.Minho's wife got miscarriage 2 months ago and the doctor said that she will never get pregnant next time and so......Minho is very sad right now.You know he loves kid,right?''

''Uhmmm''Sulli stares at Mrs. Choi's face,''I'm just want to ask you if you want to be his second wife?''

''Omma.......andwae.Why should I?''Sulli pick her phones on the table.Seungyeon was calling her.

''Seungyeon-ah,can I call you later?''Sulli put on the tables back.

''Sulli-ah...jebal....I don't know what to do right now.You're the only that I can think right now.''

''Aniya,omma.I don't want to hurt Minho's wife.Btw,do you think Minho will agree with it?''

''Of course he'll agree with it.I also have discuss with Soojung,she really want a kid and she don't mind if she have to share Minho with another woman.''

''Omma.......I just can't.''

''Sulli.......jebal.I really want you to be Minho's wife.''

''Let me think about it first.''Sulli gave up as she saw Mrs. Choi already wants to cry.

................................................................................

Sulli went back to Korea that day.

''Omma,where's she?There's so many people here....''Soojung asks Mrs. Choi.

''She said she's wearing white tops and black trousers.''

''Is that she?She's so a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter