Honeymoon II

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri felt weight on her waist, and she can smell something lilac real close to her, this is a fragrance she found refreshing and a good start for the day. She smiled unconsciously with this. She decided to deepen her hug on what she thinks as her pillow and it stirred, no, pillow never really move then what is this? She reluctantly opens her eyes, and she was about to jump out of the bed when she found out that her body is tangled with her wife's... Yes, her wife, Jessica Jung. She gulps hard, as she look at every feature of Jessica in detailed, she looks like a peaceful princess sleeping... Yuri had never felt this hot ever, she is turning red and her heart is raising!! She finds it so hard to breathe, she is analyzing why, is it because of Jessica's grip? Or because of her looks? She can't find a reason why but Jessica's sleeping state makes her smile.

Jessica stirred once more and she is about to open her eyes as Yuri closed hers and she holds her breathe which was unintentional. 

She opened her eyes and look at the person lying beside her, she looked at Yuri and she frowned she still remember the event last night, Yuri arguing to tell Krystal the truth about her how she wished it could be that easy but it is hard. She took a deep breath and she knows she needed a friend... And she only has one person left to be her friend at this state thinking that Yuri asleep. She buried her face on Yuri's neck and hug her tighter.

Yuri felt she is being killed, no, not because of the grip but because of the tension. She can literally feel Jessica's s on her arms and the slender stomach of Jessica and her legs and not to mention the lilac scent of Jessica's hair damn why does she needs to be married with a hot woman... 

Yuri does not know how long could she hold her breathe, damn Jessica she is so hot not to be recognized even by a low EQ high IQ person.

"Sorry you'd become a part of this lie." 

Yuri swear to God that she felt something different that y voice lingers on her ears and those hot breathes that is something she have never felt ever in her entire life of existence.... Yoona could have been right it was something she would not explain when she started to feel libido.

Now Kwon Yuri has no idea what to do and she can hear her heart thud amazingly... 

Jessica let go of her and finally she breathe out... She can never be real close to a girl well, brains... But as Jessica get off the bed she felt that she misses the sudden contact. Her clothes smell like Jessica and she liked it.

Jessica went to the small washroom and wore a plain white shirt and a ragged pair of jeans together with her new balance gray shoes. Yuri remained unmoved though it had been an hour after Jessica stood up. She turned into stone literally.

"Yah!" Jessica is moving the blanket. "Yuri, time to go now. We need to meet Krystal and take a bunch of pictures to send to the immigration... So yeah." Jessica said, she had her moment so somehow she felt better. Yuri immediately stood up and did not pay attention to Jessica, well she can't look at her on the face because things are running in her mind as soon as she enter the bath.. She holds on to her chest and ...

"What the hell is this?" Clueless like a child that Yuri is right now. So she shrugs everything.

Yuri is wearing a cardigan and skinny jeans she damn look too formal for a day out. Well, Jessica could not contest she is a lawyer after all.

"Let's get moving." Jessica said, she is in her normal state but Yuri seemed different.. Well, Jessica would not notice that of course she just know the girl for like a week or two and Yuri is damn weird. She is.

"Okay." Yuri said she gulp because she glanced at Jessica real fast. Why is she being weird? Well the contact and their skin touching made her really weird ...

Jessica is looking outside the busy streets of Atlanta. It is evident on her face that she misses being around people and being busily pre occupied with schedules of surgery, she can only sigh and think of the memory. Then  she turn to Yuri, the girl is sitting silently reading something on her iPhone six plus.

"Are you reading news?" Jessica started a conversation.

"Reading business events."

"Oh okay." Jessica immediately thought it is boring.

"My dad is in the news again, he just closed a deal to buy a small company... I am pretty sure he is happy." Yuri said okay that was not supposed to come out she is not supposed to open up about something to anyone about her thoughts but Jessica's state early this morning made her comfortable.

"You still check him out, you must be worried."

"He is a businessman and yes, he makes me worried... All the time.. I think it is a daughter's duty to check out what's going on in her parents once in a while." Yuri said and look at the window.

Jessica rolled her eyes, she thought Yuri is starting to pick a fight with her again.

They arrived at a diner, Krystal is already there sitting with a friend? Krystal stood up and a Korean man with his hair tuck on his ears and he looks so damn handsome.

"Good morning newlyweds." Krystal greeted as she stood up and hug both Jessica and Yuri, the lawyer will soon get used to the touching. The pale man is wearing a leather jacket, he seemed to be more than a friend to Krystal.

"So she is my sister Jessica and he is my boyfriend, Choi Jin Ri. Well call him Jin, he is a photographer."

"Pleasure to meet you." He looks at Krystal and waited for an approval. "Jessica Noona."

Jessica turned into something different she seemed over protective and like walls was put on Krystal's. Yuri can feel that sudden change in the aura, Jessica was scary but now.. She is more than scary.

"You mentioned you needed some cool pic so I called him right away, so you know he could help you.. He was excited to meet you." Krystal said and Yuri would want to laugh. 'Excited my ' she thought. Now she is observing there are indeed similarities with the Jungs, they both are dominant and scary ... She suddenly pities herself and pity the man, JinRi who is dating Krystal Jung.

They started talking again, well Krystal and Yuri and sometimes JinRi would in and Jessica would keep her gaze to the innocent young man. Who looks like a rock star on Jessica's eyes, someone who will never ever bring fortune to her sister well what does she know? She then realized that Jin is better than her.

Jin said he'll get his car and Yuri paid the bills and went to the counter. How rich Yuri is? Well, being the only daughter of the owner of Kwon Enterprise she is definitely a rich woman.

"So what do you think of him?" Krystal asked excitedly.

"Me? Who him? I don't know.. He seemed fine and he is your type a taste of Johnny Depp in him.. Jinri Choi." Jessica smirked.

"Yeah, at first I kinda not like him but he has this Johnny Depp aura so I gave it a try and yes, he makes me happy so I hope you give him a chance."

"I will." Jessica smiled all honesty, she should be good to him... She just needs too... Then she looks at Yuri isn't she really different today? She wonder... What could have happened to Kwon Yuri...

The opinionated well educated woman just so happen... Shut and did not even pay a gaze on her..

Jin arrived with his Ford expedition. Krystal is on the passenger seat while the newlyweds are in the back seat, Jessica look at Yuri and she did not even pay attention.. She is looking on another direction, 'she is really weird' all Jessica could think of, if she can only knows what Yuri is thinking, hell the scent of Jessica's hair her breathe and soft skin it brings a different vibe to Kwon Yuri.... Just today.. Damn mornings!

Krystal would normally say something about a street and Jin would in, showing off Atlanta... Yuri would acknowledge and Jessica would just raise a brow and look at Jin... Who seemed to not blind about the situation.

"This is me." Krystal smiled as the car stopped in front of Sanofi building. "I'll see you all in dinner." 

"Sure." Yuri said. 

"Are you not going to kiss your girlfriend goodbye?" Krystal smiled at Jinri and the boy look at Jessica and gulped.. He is being eaten by those looks. "Come here." Krystal grabs him by the collar and kissed him so deep and Jinri could only respond.

Jessica raise a brow but she felt shy and she felt that Yuri was looking at her and when she moved to her direction the lawyer seemed blushing bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter