Yoona arrived

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri sighed she knows what coming it is not that she does not like it at all but she just can’t control too much clinginess that will come from her favorite and only sister. She is standing by the arrival area of the airport in New York waiting for a certain person. Next to her is her ever loving secretary with a huge anticipation, they are like best buddies that somewhat control Yuri’s life, Hyo Yeon is looking at every person who exits the door. Jessica is also there feeling shy that she will meet another part of Yuri’s life.

“Oh there she is!” Hyo Yeon excitedly commented and Yuri found her too and she sighed in relief. Jessica almost jaw drop on how she looks the girl she knows by the name of Yoona. She is wearing a sheer blouse with black pencil skirt that gives justice to her thighs and those sharp stilettos oh my with a Blanc and Eclare shades on. Jessica looks at Yuri then she saw the resemblance. She imagined Yuri being all this girly, damn she knows she will rock any clothes on. Yoona looks like a celebrity, skinny and perfect feature.

Hyo Yeon ran to Yoona and they hugged like old lovers will always do.

“You made it Yoong! Bet Narsha was crying out loud in the airport.” Hyo Yeon commented.

“She was calm as a deer, the maids and the drivers was crying though!” Yoona commented and they were jumping while hugging each other. Jessica then furrowed her eyebrows she does not act elegant at all. “Unnie!!!” Yoona shouted like they are the only people in the airport. Yuri looked at Jessica smiling awkwardly and then bowing to the people who merely look at them because of Yoona’s action.

“I miss you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yoona stated as she hugs Yuri like she was a koala in a bamboo.

“Ah err yeah.. miss you too,” Yuri said all awkward, Jessica smiled how cute Yuri look like not wanting to be embarrassed or so.  She chuckled when Yuri tried to push Yoona away. The girl dress so elegant act like a child and now she knows why Yuri was not too excited to see her. Yoona started kissing Yuri’s face.

“Yah! You are not six anymore Yoong!” Yuri complained and Hyo Yeon laugh alongside with Jessica who finds that situation really cute.

“BUT I MISS YOU A LOT UNNIE!” Yoona complained and she continues to do her action and Yuri just kept on pushing her away. TOO CLINGY!

“YOONG! My wife …” Yuri struggled to say it and look at Jessica who seemed to be enjoying the view and Yuri smiled at her seeing Jessica smiled on the situation.

“OH?! Jessica Unnie.” Yoona let go of Yuri who nearly died with her grip earlier. “Hi” Jessica replied flashing her cutest smile and Yoona blushed. Before she could hug Jessica Yuri hit her on the head. “She is your sister in law for God sake!” Yuri commented.

“Oh yes, you are really beautiful in real life.” Yoona said before bowing 180 degrees to Jessica.

“Ah err Thank you.” Jessica blushed and looks at Yuri who smiled at her sweetly.

“Let’s go Yoong they prepared some food in Yuri’s place.” Hyo Yeon commented.

“Oh did you move to that house already?” Yoona commented and Hyo Yeon’s face almost wreck with her reaction it was a secret that they need to keep as Yuri have not talked to Jessica about it.

“What house?” Jessica asked.

“What house?” Yoona mocked as if she did not say anything at all. “I was blabbing something else.” Yoona offered a loud grin and Yuri was relax the whole time she was watching them. Yoona keeps on talking to them about her experience in the plane and how much Narsha miss Yuri and a lot of things. Jessica just smiled she is really the opposite of Yuri when it comes to many things.

-

“Jessica really put effort on welcoming Yuri’s sister.” Tae Yeon said munching an apple.

“She wants to make a good impression; Tiffany’s father loves her so much.” Hara said fixing the table.

“But she does not need to put up all these as if she is asking for her to live here, I mean come on this is too small now for 6 people and adding one more, it makes us 7.” Soo Young rolled her eyes.

“Come on Soo, I am having this jealous feelings already as if everything that Jessica does is a big deal to you.. I am your girlfriend remember?!” Hara then snap out it is the first time that she talks about it. Soo Young looks at her guilty , is she supposed to tell  Hara that she does have feelings for Jessica that she might have use her to get to Jessica, but…..Tae Yeon munched her apple quickly and she was about to move when…

“So this is the place.” Yuri opened the door and a very good looking woman came in, walking like a model inside their house examining the place, her bags are being carried by Hyo Yeon which is her job and Jessica who wants Yoona to have a good impression of her.

“This is the place? And three rooms really? Wow it is cute and a bit small.” Yoona said not even thinking of anything, she lives in a mansion she is a daughter of an ex actress, ex wife of the richest man in Korean and widowed of a millionaire so places like this is something new to Yoona, not to mention Yuri’s place is bigger than the actual place she stays in now. “Really Unnie you live here with 5 other people how is that even possible?” Yoona looking at Yuri like a child and Jessica was like ‘what are you saying?’

Tae Yeon looked at her with a raise brow she is getting an impression that Yuri’s family blood line is not really good, Yuri is inhumane and the elegant girl thinks high of herself. Hara on the other hand controlling to smile as Soo Young is looking at her with the guilty expression.

“Yoong, the place I sent to your mom and she approved it is fine, trust me.” Hyo Yeon said smiling awkwardly. “Oh okay, but how about you Unnie?” Yoona asked Yuri in concerned as if this place is totally not good for Yuri. “Don’t you think you need a larger place?”

Jessica looks at her housemates who are just loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter