Honeymoon I

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is walking all over the house looking for something but she can't exactly remember what she is looking for. Is she really looking for something or is she preventing both of them to go to their honeymoon in Georgia which her sister was excited about, she called Krystal and she swear to God that her sister told eighty "Oh my gosh" and "are you serious." To her. She then sighed, she asked Krystal that she wanted the trip to be personal so don't ever talk about work or so, well Krystal finds it weird but she agreed with it anyway and besides she misses her sister so so much.

Yuri is looking at this state of Jessica, she is just watching on how this little lad seemed to be having an almost panic attack.

"Are you still looking for something? Cause you know we will be late in our flight." Yuri stated looking at her clock being too stiff again.

"Ah yeah, ten more minutes."  Jessica said she is biting her nails and Yuri thought that she knows exactly what she is thinking.

"Hey." Yuri grab her by the shoulders and Jessica felt a little too weird with the skinship, her hands on Jessica's shoulder and it is warm. A week of being married to Kwon Yuri is not really that hard, well Yuri was always out to process her papers to practice law in the US and none the less she had couple of talks with the firms and she is picking on whose offer to choose so they had the weekend to get this "honeymoon" settled.

"Look, I know you're nervous about your sister and what she might thought of you getting married because of a contract but we have actually talked about it, we will pretend a lovey dovey couple and then after that we'll be back on our normal state." Yuri answered like it is all planned like a process in a company. Oh okay, Jessica had not met someone as stiff as Kwon Yuri, how can they act as a lovey dovey couple?

"Oh.. Yeah.." Jessica let it out with a sigh.

-

The airport seemed too crowded for Jessica as Yuri took their things from being checked in, Jessica is sweating and all tensed up. They are already in GA and Krystal said that she'll be waiting in the arrival area... Which Jessica does not even want to go.. She can't have Krystal talk to Yuri about her profession, not that she would care if Yuri finds out that she lied, people always do but the embarrassment of her outcome would be her worst nightmare. Yuri? Well she needs her to be doing her words, that she is not to let Krystal find out about them married because of citizenship and money.

"Let's go." Yuri stated as she pushes the cart with their luggage on it. Yuri can feel the tension on Jessica's movement and she is too stiff to make a move, well she had her advisor over Skype last night. Yoona, she told her sister the whole situation that Jessica does not want her family to know about them and Yoona create a thousand of swears and hatred comments about Jessica in three minutes but she then pacified and told Yuri to go with it, be understanding and touchy.. Well the understanding!? Yuri is making and effort but the touchy? She will try without feeling awkward... The touch on the shoulder was the start.

Yuri walking and as near as they get the arrival area the lower she can hear Jessica following her, she turned her back and she saw Jessica's steps getting smaller and suddenly Jessica stopped.

"Can we go now? Back to New York please." Jessica's eyes are teary, she is going to lie on Krystal... She lied to everyone already... Well except her roommates but now Krystal? Is she supposed to be okay with it... Krystal should know everything they are family.

Yuri then about to shout on Jessica, well she is really not fine with childishness and this? This is being childish... Well, Yoona is like this most of the time actually all the time so she gets in her nerves but still loves her sister a lot, Yuri calmed herself as to on how she will calm herself whenever Yoona is being childish.

"Okay." It was cold and it is making Jessica have these guilt towards Yuri's sound.

"Is it really okay?" Jessica look up to meet Yuri's face. Damn, why does she needs to be expressionless, why does this state makes her so beautiful and elegant. Jessica blushed.

Yuri look at her in the eye. 

"No it is not, we need this for the immigration, but if you are not cooperating I can't force you." Yuri said stiff and all about business, here she goes again.

"I ...." Jessica look around it is part of her work, she can't do this to Yuri who happened to agree that they'll pretend as a couple and would tell that she knows Jessica is working as a doctor, well, Yuri thought that Jessica had been lying about it to Krystal and to make the girl feel relieved she still agreed with it... Why? Because it is the only way Jessica would agree.

"Let's go..." Jessica then said and started walking. "Please tell her that..."

"We were in love and decided to get married and you are working in a hospital.. Got that.." Yuri said as she started walking again.

"Thanks." 

"Don't thank me yet, let's wait for the result."

-

"JESSICA! NO WAY!!!" Krystal immediately welcomed her sister with an open arm and she hugged Jessica like she had been missing her all her life... Krystal is a Chemist in Sanofi.

"Hey.. Ow." Jessica was shock on the weight as Krystal hugged her so tight.

Yuri look at the view and she suddenly miss her brat sister.

"You lost more weight, damn Jessi, are you even eating and Augh... I just miss you." Krystal said as she looks at her and pull away from the hug.

Yuri blink once and twice, is this for real? Krystal and Yoona look like each other in some angle and that made her think that she knows how to exactly deal with this baby Jung.

"So where is he?" Krystal is looking on who is next to Jessica..

"He?" Jessica asked in confusion.

"Your husband, Hara said you are married and you are to spend your honeymoon here, so I want to meet your ing husband." Krystal said all excitedly and look around again.

"Ah yeah that..."

Krystal raise a brow as a stiff woman moving closer to them, Krystal read people and her head asked if this is even right? Jessica, with a woman that seemed to be so bland, so much in to process, so much in to business......

"This is Yuri, she is my wife and uhm.. Yeah.. I guess Hara misinformed you on something huh." Jessica forced a smile she is waiting for Krystal to even react.

"Hi, Kwon Yuri, your sister’s wife." Yuri offered a han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter