Pre

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The elevator tings and the moment it happened a stiletto is approaching the glass office of someone.

“I don’t think you have an apoint..” Hyo Yeon did not even finish before the said woman when inside the office of her boss. So she stood up from her chair and follow the intruder.

“What is this!?” The woman threw a paper on the table.

Yuri glanced up to the woman in range, “Nice to see you too Sunny.” She stated as she pick up the piece of paper that was threw to her. “Yuri, I’m sorry.. I tried to stop her..” Hyo Yeon said as she is to pull Sunny outside the office of Yuri.

“It’s okay Hyo, I got this. You can go back on whatever you are doing.” Yuri said to Hyo Yeon, and she nodded to Yuri and get back to her desk.

“What the do you think you are doing? Reinstating her license?” Sunny throwing a fifth on the air.

“I am.” Yuri answered calmly then Sunny let out a mad sigh.

“You can’t do that.”

“I don’t see any reason why not?” Yuri asked.

“She is a digger Yuri.” Sunny shouted “She uses people to get what she wants, she wanted you to do this for her that is why she married you, that is why she did not tell you about Miyoung. She will use you the same way she used Miyoung to get all her funds and assets and now she is using you to get her license back, to have her grant that power of attorney that she can finally claim what MIyoung wrote in that will.” Sunny is in rage.

“You don’t make sense at all Sunny, she lied to me about her being a doctor and I don’t really understand why you think it is all planned when you are the one who told me about her secret, when you were the one who wanted to break us apart. Well guess what it did not work. And I will reinstate her license no matter what.” Yuri said looking straight on Sunny’s eyes.

“She manipulated her to get Miyoung’s trust and give her that company and .”

“You know what Sunny stop! You are afraid that if she gains her license back she will come after you because she will be the largest shareholder in your company..  that is why you are upset about this, because you found a hole on that will and that was when Miyoung said that she will have Jessica everything she has not unless, she built a hospital in Korea and you knew that people in our country will despise her when they found out that she committed such a thing that cost her, her license.” Yuri speaks smartly while she is mad inside for Sunny, she cannot bear her saying things about Jessica manipulating Miyoung.

Sunny looked at her with a look saying that Yuri caught her then Sunny shook her head. “No, Yuri I am not afraid of that, I despise her because she..”

“She had the thing you most wanted and that is Miyoung.” Yuri said looking in Sunny’s eyes. “Let it go Sunny, Miyoung is dead.” Yuri’s eyes went teary.

“Hell yeah, she died and that pulled the trigger, and I am not letting her live her life to the fullest while Miyoung is six feet under the ground.” Sunny shouted. “She needs to suffer; she does not deserve Miyoung’s funds when she is the one who killed her. She is a criminal Yuri.”

“She is dying and you know it, you are just blaming this because you can’t accept the fact that Miyoung loved her, like you cannot accept the fact that she died not because Jessica killed her but because she was sick.” Yuri sounded regretful on saying that to Sunny.

Sunny looked at her, “As far as I am concerned she killed her, and she is not getting that funds like how she took Miyoung away from me, I don’t care what I need to do, but I will make sure she will suffer, or even die if that is the only option left.” Sunny said like she is threatening Yuri.

Yuri clenched her jaw and controlled herself.

“The woman you are talking about is my wife, and if ever you are going to do something to her or even think about it, I will make sure your life will be a living hell.” Yuri sounded really mad that she is shaking and her face is really red.

“And how will you do that?” Sunny sounded that she is bluffing as if she likes what Yuri is experiencing now.

“Try me.” Yuri looked so mad and Sunny smirked then walk away.

As soon as Sunny is out of her sight she went to her drawer and took some pills as she held on her chest.

“You did not even get your mama from the airport.. - - -  Oh my gosh, Yuri.” Narsha come running to Yuri immediately as she sees her with cold sweats and catching her breath heavily. Yuri looked at her, and smiled. “Mom, you are here.”

“I am here, so just relax, honey, okay? We’ll talk about it later.” Narsha stated like she knows exactly what Yuri is experiencing.

_

“So. How is the wedding planning going?” Tae Yeon asks as she arrives inside a good looking café and sit across Jessica.

“Oh tell me about it, my Mom and Krystal are all over the place, as if it is their wedding.” Jessica answered as she sounded stress about it and Tae Yeon just smiled. “They are happy for you and you know that and it saves me time to do all those as you maid of honor.” Tae Yeon said as she took a sip on the coffee that Jessica ordered for her.

“You know what, I am about to change my mind and have Krystal do that thing for me… the maid of honor thing.” Jessica mocked.

“If that saves me from doing all the duty and , that is fine with me.” Tae Yeon said like it does not really matter for her to be Jessica’s maid of honor. “Yah Kim Taeyeon!”

Then they both laugh.

“It is really happening this time, marrying the person you love, starting a family with her I am so happy for you and her Jessica, though.. I know I told you this hundreds of times but I will say it again, though Yuri is an .” Taeyeon said smiling. Jessica laughed again. “I don’t know what exactly I did to deserve someone like her, she is a great person.” Jessica said and thinking of Yuri can make her eyes sparkle in thousands of volts and Taeyeon saw it.

“You stop questioning about you not deserving her at all, as far as I know, you are the most incredible person in the planet, with the, exception of me of course.” Taeyeon said and Jessica chuckled. Taeyeon smiled and paid another gaze at Jessica. “You may be vulnerable and fragile but you are Jessica Jung, my best friend and just that, makes you deserve her.” Taeyeon said and Jessica laughed, because Taeyeon made it about her again and that is one of the things she loves about her, Taeyeon is the only friend Jessica ever needed, she is the when she needs her to be, the shield if she wants protection and the fire for motivation to encourage her, that is what type of friendship they have.

“I love you Taeyeon.” Jessica said looking at Taeyeon baring how much she loves her friend, and that is understanding already that she is so thankful to have her in her life, that Taeyeon deserves that maid of honor title, though she is not doing the wedding planning at all but to Jessica she did more than that, she did not leave her and did not turn her back on her, when she had nothing..

“I love you too Jessica” Tae Yeon answered and smiled with teary eyes, moments like this rarely happen on showing each other how thankful they were on being with each other. Taeyeon took a deep breath to prevent herself from crying. “So what is the plan later for the dinner with Yuri’s mom? All I know is she is like a copycat of Seohyun or vice versa.” Tae Yeon changed the topic, then Jessica knew something.

“What do you mean plan? It is just, you know, meeting Yuri’s mom, that looks so cool and caring.. I got that later, but would you mind telling me about you and Seo Hyun, you had been avoiding each other since we came back here a week ago.” Jessica asked, she knew that there is something wrong with Taeyeon and Seo Hyun.

“I realized I like her, and I am avoiding her because, I don’t like LIKING her” Taeyon answered hesitant.

“Oh my GOSH, you just realized that now?” Jessica asked like she knew it all along.

“What do you mean? I just realized it now?” Taeyon looked puzzled.

“You liked her from the first time you saw her” Jessica said like it is the only truth she knows. “Remember the first time you saw her? You were all over her.”

“What do you mean? I was just keeping guys from hitting on her because she has a boyfriend and..” Taeyeon stopped as if she realized something. “Oh my, I did like her.” Taeyeon took a deep breath as if the world is removed from her shoulders and she shook her head and … “Now it is too late.” She leans on her chair.

“I wanted to say that it is never too late, that she is not married or anything yet, it is just that Yoona is family and if she gets hurt, Yuri will get hurt too and I will get hurt seeing her hurting because of her sister, but to be honest, I think she likes you too because she will not cancel tonight if she is sure about Yoona.” Jessica said like a friend to Taeyeon. She smiled at Jessica. “I’m sorry if you are in this position Jessica.” Taeyeon said eye to eye to Jessica. “And thank you for not asking me to stay away from her.”

“I love you Taeyeon and you too deserve to be loved the way Seohyun would.” Jessica and Taeyeon smiled at each other.

_

Yuri take off her car as she picks up her mother from one of the most expensive and elegant hotel in New York city. Narsha went out of the revolving door and smiled at Yuri and hugged her.

“Mom.” Yuri said as she hugs her mother back. Narsha pulled away and cup Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter