First Date

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Yuri are not talking at all but they can’t get enough of each other as they are lying embracing each other in their bed. Jessica’s head is on Yuri’s chest and Yuri’s arm is all around her waist. This is the best feeling they could share, being so close skin to skin.

Jessica just closed her eyes and she wants this night to be in her dreams, she had never been happier since Tiffany passed away and tonight, she found a new source of life Yuri did not respond on how Jessica felt but whatever action Jessica is seeing to Yuri means her world. She closed her eyes and tightens the hug smiling. She wants to hold her over and over again until she is brave enough to confess to Yuri.

Yuri looks at Jessica. Her heart pumps faster than normal yet she is able to control everything. She is happy that Jessica seems well, she seems better with Yuri beside her and the lawyer likes that so much. Yuri smiled sweetly and held Jessica tighter too. She then looked at the ceiling and questions in her mind started to fly. How is Miyoung? How does Sunny knows Jessica and the doctor word.. Yuri seemed doubtful on everything that she believed on about Jessica and she knows there is only one person who can answer everything in her mind… She needs to meet Sunny soon. But before that she needs to do one thing…  Her sister is coming… She closed her eyes and fell in a deep slumber.

-

 

 

 

Tae Yeon came out of her room yawning and stretching she is half a sleep and even scratched her cheek when..

“What the!” She was so surprised to see Jessica in the kitchen doing some sort of cooking, Jessica can cook of course, Tae Yeon and Seo Hyun are just better..  Jessica glared at her best friend and Tae Yeon gave a very cute grin.

“Did you watch something in youtube that or that Tasty stuff in facebook that you got inspired cooking huh?” Tae Yeon went on the bar putting her chin on her hands she looks like a bully, yeah with her height she is indeed a bully in Jessica’s life.

Jessica then smiled and blushed.

“Oh… .. did you, I mean… did you?” Tae Yeon’s eye balls almost popping out from her sockets. “NO WAY, SHE IS ALMOST AN A**Hole!” Tae Yeon can’t believe whatever is happening but no matter how much she hated Yuri not really hate her, she is still happy the Jessica seemed to be happy at this moment.

Jessica smiled widely and she even covered her face blushing.

“That means that you and Yuri are like.. you are married already so how can you be boyfriends and girlfriend or girlfriends and girlfriends.” Tae Yeon can’t seem to find the right words to describe her housemates.

“Oooo Jessica, you are cooking again which is a good sign right?” Hara came out from her former room with Soo Young.

“When did you get here?” Seo Hyun came from the front door. She sounded mean but to be honest that was stress talking, she is happy to see her friend of course.

“Last night Seo, well you are always at work so you might not really know what is the happening.” Hara answered and smile at Seo Hyun before giving her friend a hug and caress at the back. Soo Young was all on silent she knows this… When Jessica cooks that means.. she could have lost again and Hara… could be really for her.. She sighed.

“Wait why are you cooking?” Seo Hyun then turned to Jessica.

“She and Yuri are… mmmmph mmmph” Tae Yeon found an egg landed on .

“So you and her?” Soo Young asked coldly.

Jessica’s acting embarrassed and shy, with blushed cheeks.

“Well, I don’t know really but we are like, I mean we had a good night.” Jessica mumbled. Tae Yeon and Seo Hyun are grinning like crazies while Soo Young formed some dark eyes and Hara knows it so she went to Soo Young’s location and held her hand.. She does love this giant so much. She found out about the set up when Jessica confessed to her and Hara did not care much about it, she also wants what is best for Jessica after what she been through.

“Did you tell her everything?” Seo Hyun is the bravest to ask.

“I - -  Have not… I am waiting for the right time.. I can’t just say it all out loud..” Jessica looked at the ground.

“How can you be with her when she merely knows anything about you and your hardships.” Soo Young asked all of a sudden. Every time open someone gets hurt a lot.. and she hates it… hates it, if only she can make her love her as much as she does..

“Well Jessica will get there babe, baby steps.” Hara said and smiled at Soo Young who look at her with a guilty expression.

“Whatever it is Jessica I am happy for you.. That you have finally let your feelings go.” Seo Hyun smiled like she is an angel and Jessica did the same thing.

Tae Yeon noticed something by looking deeply on Jessica’s eyes. “Go ahead spill it.”

All of the people looked at Tae Yeon with a raise brow in confusion of course Jessica would know what is her best friend means.

Jessica took a deep breath and looked at everyone.  “Sunny appeared.”

Everyone’s face changed to something serious excluding Tae yeon. “Who is Sunny again?”

“Really Taeng?” Hara face palmed.

“Tiffany’s cousin, the girl who seemed to pass the tapes over to the bureau of Medicine and had Jessica’s license revoked.” Seo Hyun answered like a real part of crime scene investigation, where she is.

“Oh that girl I remember now. Why did she do that again?”

“Because Tiffany wanted all her money to be given to Jessica and put up a hospital in South Korea yet Sunny can’t accept it so she had Jessica’s license revoked so that hospital will not be built because who would want a hospital owner who is immoral and without a license with such scandal. Here in the US we all know it is just one of those “who would care if you up” lines but in South Korea we all know it is the biggest deal ever.” Seo Hyun explained with sharp eyes, that is solving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter