- End -

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I stared at the ceiling motionless, looking so empty as if all the things I owned in this world were robbed. No, not just the things. I lost my hope, my dream, my soul, my everything. I lost YOU.   I hummed happily while I was on the way home, I'm so excited to see you To touch you To feel you To devour you. I need you in my life, You were my reason to live. Aahh how I wanted you so bad.   But to much despair you were gone. Gone. Out of sight. Nowhere to be seen. Were you taken by another man? What am I talking about Of course you did. There's no way you would disappear from my life If it wasn't because of another man.   I'm empty, So empty, Winner's song empty perfectly describes how empty I'm feeling right now. But it's not my heart that's empty Rather           ...It's my stomach.     " Mino-yah.. What's wrong? " Hyung looked at me worriedly while closing the distance between us and held both of my hands. Nothing comforts me more than my precious blanket.   " Hyung..." I circled my arms around him and nuzzle his necks. Actually, just by listening to Hyung's voice is enough to blow my sadness away. But I like how he comforts me; he's always so gentle. The way he my hair so tenderly and how I could feel his deep love for me from his touch makes me drunk.   " Someone stole my pudding and I was saving it for today. " I pouted my lips.   " Pudding? "   Hyung seemed surprised. His mind started processing until he let out a gasp.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter