Chapter 7: First Meeting (Part II)

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Chapter 7: First Meeting (Part II)

Leeteuk’s POV
               
Hangeng and I arrived at the airport at exactly 8:27 in the morning. We parked the car first near the arrival section of the airport and waited there for the right timing to go out of the van.

“Woah~, so many people boarding and arriving.” Hangeng exclaimed as he looked out of the window.  “Hyung, what time is her arrival time?”

“Eomma said that she’ll be here at 8:35 am. ” I replied and shifted on the window to peep. There are so many people in here and I don’t think that this will be easier for the two of us. We decided to just stay inside the van. “I’ll just text eomma to have Heejung’s number.” I said turning to my phone and started writing a message for eomma. “Ok, I got her number.” I exclaimed and shifted to Hangeng. “What should we do? Call her or just text her?” I asked.

“Maybe calling her is the best way.” Hangeng replied. He’s right. So I dialed her number again and positioned my fingers to click that green button but there’s inside me that doesn’t stop on trembling.

Am I nervous? She’s my sister and I know she’s not that scary. Wait, scary? Little sister’s never been scary?! Ahh~ What Am I thinking? Ok, I’ll pre- - .’ I stopped in my thoughts when my phone rang. It was from an unknown number.

‘Yobosaeyo?’ the other line answered. Sounds like a girl, maybe she’s my sister. ‘Uhm, mister can I talk to Mr. Leeteuk?’

“Ne, speaking.” I answered back that made Hangeng look and mouthed words to me like ‘Who is that?’ “Is this Miss Park HeeJung?” I asked then I heard a slight giggled. Did she just laughed?

‘Ne, oppa. Uhm, Where are you?’ she asked.

“U-uhm-m, He-he.” I stuttered. It’s so cute that she’d call me ‘oppa’ *insert my epic laugh.* I instructed her where we are and good thing she got it. After we have met inside the car, I called Donghae to fetch us.

Donghae’s POV

“Who called?” Hyukie asked as I hung up the call from Teukie hyung.

“It’s Teukie hyung. He already fetched her yeodongsaeng.” I said. “I’ll just fetch them down stairs.” I then headed out of the room.

                While I was walking down the stairs, I heard a humming sound in the fire exit but I think it’s more like a crying person. Eommeo~ Please don’t tell me i-it’s a ghost. I mused and I became more curious to peep inside the fire exit. I walked careful and then slowly twisted the door knob. My heart beat grew as I slowly sight what’s inside.

“Oh?! Eommeo!” I exclaimed as I was shocked to see a girl crying in one of the staircase. I was holding my chest. She stood up while wiping her tears away then she turned to bow at me. “Uhm, Who are you Miss? Are you ok” I asked.

“Mi-mian-he.” She keeps on bowing on me. “I’m sorry to ‘cause you trouble. Yes, I’m ok.”

“It’s fine, you don’t have to bow like that.” I went to her and offered a hand. “By the way, I’m Donghae.” I said and she just bowed at my hand. I was really curious on what had happen to her and what could be the reason why she’s crying. I stared at her for second maybe familiarizing myself. I find her cute and chubby? ㅎㅎㅎHer chubby cheeks is so cute but I noticed that she’s not even looking at me so I cleared my throat. “Uh-”

“Uhm, Donghae really sorry I have to go now and thanks for asking.” Before I could utter my question she stormed out. I was left there clueless. Is she some staff here? But it can’t because she didn’t even recognize me. AH!~ I totally forgot to ask for name.

<난그대만의오빠…>

“Yah! Fishie!” I angled my ear away from the phone. It’s myeolchi. “Where are you? Teukie and Geng hyung are here.”

“I’m at the…fire exit.” I replied as I looked around then went out.

‘Huh? What are you doing there? Anyways, go up here! Teukie hyung’s lil sis is here!’ and he hung up. ‘Why does he keep on shouting?’ I mused as I turned off the phone.

Author’s POV
                As Leeteuk, Hangeng and Heejung got to the dorm, the members that are in the dorm excitedly went to greet Heejung as one of their little sister. Each of them introduced themselves like what they always did when they are in their Super Shows.

“I actually watched one of your concert and it was really awesome.” Heejung narrated.

“I hope you wouldn’t mind me asking this. Who’s your bias among us?” Yesung asked, smiling.

“Are you really asking that hyung?” Sungmin asked, and other members giggled especially Kyuhyun.

“Uh…” Heejung blushed.

“Hey, guys don’t put my little sister in the hot seat.” Leeteuk interjected, resting his hands on Heejung’s shoulder. “Jungie, you don’t have to answer that.” And he smiled to him.

“It’s fine, oppa.” She said and turned to the members.

“Guys be ready.” Shindong joked and started to make a drumming sound that made Jungie giggle.

“Siwon oppa.” She answered and everyone howled as they shake the shy Siwon.

“Uh, so you’re an ELF?” Heechul asked.

“Well, not really. It was my best friend who is an ELF that made me attend your Concert.” Heejung said.

“It’s cute.” Eunhyuk interjected that made everyone look at him. “What?”

“What’s cute about it?” Kangin asked. The atmosphere becomes so awkward after that question from Kangin.

“Dinner’s ready!” thanks to Ryeowook-who came up in his cute apron while holding a pot.

“Yeah!” Shindong and Eunhyuk exclaimed and they all went to the kitchen. They’re enjoying the dinner with Heejung in the living room. Each of them let Heejung feel that she belongs and welcomed to their SJ family.

                After that humorous dinner they had, the Dorky siblings got to their own space.

“So, this is going to be your room. I know this is not much but hope you appreciated it.” Leeteuk said after opening the door and ushered her inside.

“Thank you, oppa.” Heejung said as she hugged him. “Accepting me as your sister is more than enough.” She added as she broke the hug. Leeteuk shy away.

“That’s nothing Jungie.” He smiled. “I’ll leave you now. Enjoy your stay here in our dorm and don’t be shy to tell me if the members are teasing you. Arasseo?” Leeteuk said and she nodded.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»™««««««««««««««««««««««««««

A/N:
                >.< Sorry for the lousy chapter ㅠㅇㅠmy brain cells doesn’t cooperate with me. I’m kinda feeling bad because it’s already the start of classes next week and I have to deal with my math subject. ㅡ_ㅡsorry for ranting here.
-AllRiseSilver86