The Hopeless Romantic Angel [lovesj]

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Ulzzang/Model's Name: Do Hwe Ji
 

Birth Name: Samuel Sarang Kwon

Nickname(s):
Sam- for short 
Samuel- her English name
Sammie- to those people who are close to her like her family, friends etc.

D.O.B: December 08, 1988

Birthplace: Ontario, Canada

Age:  23

Status: Single

Ethnicity: Half Korean, Half Canadian

Language Spoken:
English, Korean and a little bit of Chinese and French

Height:164 cm

Weight: 51 kgs

Blood type: O

Personality:
“Hopeless Romantic, Pretty and Nice” is the best way to call her

A nice and kind girl that sometimes people took advantage of. She’s a patient girl but when she reaches her limit she would explode. She likes skinship that sometimes guys and other people interpret it in a wrong way. She maybe stubborn at times, but will obey even if she doesn’t want to do it. She’s understanding, thoughtful, and sweet to those people who are important to her, she’s caring, loving and affectionate person. She’s not very vocal type because she believes in ‘action speaks louder than words’, but if you force her to say it, she’ll say what she truly feels about you.

She’s a protective type of person and would do everything to protect the most important/loved/cherished people in her heart. She always gives her warm smile to everyone. She loves to laugh and she has a happy disposition even if there are loads of problems in her way, she would deal them happily even if other people thinks that she’s crazy, she enjoys everything in life. She’s kinda funny in a subtle way. She doesn’t hold grudges to people except those who hurt her and to those people who she cared/loved/cherished the most, she can forgive you but she can’t forget what you did, but she would never hurt you even if you hurt her it is because she do believe in Karma. She’s a low profile person, she appreciates everything even the smallest, simplest things that you gave/ do to her, all that matters to her your effort.

She’s a quiet and shy type of person that people thinks that she’s a snob, but she’s actually a very friendly and approachable person. She likes to keep things to herself and let her deal with it, but if she couldn’t take it anymore, she’ll just cry and seek help with her friends and family. She’s a hopeless romantic type of person. She’s very awkward when it comes to conversations with strangers because she doesn’t know how to start, but when you get to know her she’s a very talkative, mature and sensible person to talk to.

She’s a shoulder to cry on and can give you good advice, but ironically she can’t apply her advices to herself. She can’t lie ‘cause she’s very easy to read. And her big secret is.. SHE DOESN’T HAVE HER FIRST KISS YET…


What is your ways of living?:
Just a normal way of living, she's working in a day care center and a registered nurse in Canada; she’s also studied culinary arts in Canada since she loves cooking (she started cooking at the age of 7, her biological mother taught her). She chose to go back to her hometown in Korea to live there for life and since his adopted brother Henry invited her; her grandfather finds her because of Lee Sooman. She’s been working for 2 years.

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Like(s):

- Blue/any pastel colors

-cars/ ice cream, French fries

-Children/babies, funny people

-Doraemon, Mickey Mouse, bed, sleep

-iPod, laptop, cooking, dancing

Dislike(s):

-people with vices

-people who has attitude

-being alone in dark places

-backstabbers

Hobbies:

-reading books

-cooking/dancing

-surfing the internet

Habits:

-Likes to bites her lip when thinking

-likes to bite her nails when nervous

-likes to hum a random song whenever she’s cooking

Family:
Biological Parents:
DECEASED (they died in a car accident 10 years ago)

Kwon Ji Woo
75 years old, he’s the grandfather of Samuel, he’s the most powerful/wealthy person in Korea and in Asia. He’s looking for Sam for almost 20 years with the help of his good friend Lee Sooman.

Foster Parents:
Anthony Lau

55 yrs old, adopted father of Samuel, he's a business tycoon in Canada, quiet type of person, but a cool dad, protective and a God-fearing man

Josephine Lau
49 years old, Adoptive mother of Samuel, she's a plain housewife, a very warm hearted woman, who would do anything to protect her children

Adopted Siblings:

Kendrick Lau
30 years old, brother of Sam, He's a doctor, and he’s a very kind hearted person, a shoulder to cry on

Anna Lau
13 years old, sister of Samuel, a high school student, a very jolly person and nice girl

Henry Lau
21 years old, brother of Samuel, he's a Super Junior M member, a very close friend of Sam, a very protective brother and a very reliable brother to Sam, he used to have a crush on Sam.

Friend(s):
-Micky YooChun of DBSK/JYJ
-Amber of f(x)
- Park Hee Jung [OC]- her long lost best friend

Partner: Leeteuk

Your relationship with him: Awkward friends

How your lover treats you:
He treats her like a princess, a very gentle boyfriend, he's kinda showy about his feelings, he loves skinship, but he's somewhat kinda jealous but in a cute way..

Rival(s):
Taeyeon

she thinks that she and Teukie is a couple
when in fact Teukie thinks of her as her sister, and she’s insecure with Sam

Previous Relationship(s):  No Boyfriend Since Birth, in short? NBSB.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

 

! CONGRATULATIONS ! lovesj

 

  
Hello to my nerve racking HYUNGSU [sis-in-law] !!!! XDDD