[S] King's Pet

Package Petite [CLOSED]

Requester: YuuYuuHaruka
[Story] King's Pet
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/954288/

 

"Insoo. Get your over here." Boomed the harsh voice of the "king". The one who had trapped him. The one who had stripped him of everything he loved. The one who had his life right in the palm of his hand. The one who...owned him.

Insoo was quick to his feet, dashing to the man to avoid punishment for taking too long. He bowed to the "King" and got on his knees in front of him.

The "King", Lee Gunwoo, grabbed Insoo by his hair and forced his mouth to the bulge in Gunwoo's pants. "."

Insoo shakily reached up to undo the buttons and pull down the zipper. Once that was done he pulled down Gunwoo's boxers too, letting his length spring out and press against Insoo's cheek. Insoo looked up at Gunwoo pleadingly, receiving a harsh slap to the face. "I said ."

Insoo looked back down at the member currently poking at his lips. He nodded and opened his mouth, hollowing his cheeks as he took in the tip. Gunwoo fisted his hair and pulled Insoo's head closer until his nose was pressed against Gunwoo's pubic hair. "Are you stupid? I said . Not blow. Do it right."

This was his new life...