Final

7th Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jimin didn't want to do it, at first. But it's hard the ignore the persuasive voices in his head. When it tells him what to do, he can't just ignore them.
"Jungkook first, he's always secretly hated you. Why not make him see how much you really love him?"
The car that hit Jeon Jeongguk was never found, and the case ended up a dead end.
"Rapmon, what an . He's always trying to tell us what to do. 'Take your pills, clean your room, practice, practice, practice."
There was an accident at the gas station, and Kim Namjoon and three others were killed. They never found the arsonist.
"V, what a fake. He only acts that way to mask his hatred towards the rest of you. Of course he thinks he's better than us."
Kim Taehyung was found dead in an alleyway, stabbed in the gut. It was ruled a murder by a gang, but they didn't find which gang did it.
"Jin, he always tries to act like our mother, but he's really ing the other members behind our back. What a !"
"And Suga, you know he only stayed in the group because of Jin, he was in it for the . I heard he also was doing it with Jungkook, how could he betray us like that!"
Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi were found charred in the dorm, after a fire took over the building. It was ruled a murder suicide, after Seokjin was found with a bullet through his head, and Yoongi seemed to have been asleep when the fire started, with no chance to escape.
"Jhope, the last one. He always smiles, but it's fake. It'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter