LOVE CYCLE part 1

~♔~ We Belong---Apply Open-- ~♔~

request by :HongKiOppa

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hongki!!!"  Min Hye said as she rushed to her boyfriend's side..
"Omo! Hyennie!" Hongki said as he looked at his girlfriend already panting due to running. "Why are you here?"
"Hmm, can't i visit my boyfriend?' Min Hye pouted
"It's not what i meant Hyennie" Hongki said as he pulled Min hye's chin up.
"Oppa! the shoot is about to start" Min said as she linked her arm with Hong ki's. She then looked at Min Hye who was startled by what she did.
"Min? oh, yeah, mianhe, Hyennie, i'll finish my photo shoot fast so that we can spend more time together later" Hongki said as he walked away with Min.
"Aish! that witch again! why can't she leave me & oppa! urgh! i so wanna kill her!" Min Hye said under her breath.
she went near the set and just watched from the side, she saw Hongki looking at her so she smiled. but even though she smiled sweetly there is still a sign of pain and irritation in her eyes, seeing how Min was hugging her boyfriend and was even acting like she was kissing Hongki. 
"Ok, Min & Hongki, try getting closer too each other, just like act like you are lovers" The photographer instructed.
Min Hye really thought that Hongki will say no or even react but he did not, he just followed the Photographer's instruction.
"andwae!" Min Hye shouted inside her, she wants to pull her boyfriend out of the set, she also wants Min to let go of her boyfriend, but she knows she can't do that or else she might ruin the photo shoot. Min Hye raised her head and looked at the two again. the scene that she saw shocked her up to the core.
Min was kissing Hongki, and Hongki was not even resisting. "That does it!" Min Hye hissed under her breath. she walked away form the set completely leaving Hongki behind.

as she walked away she just let her mind trail off..

"Urgh! why does this hurt! aish! i hate this! Kim Min Hye! it was just a photoshoot, nothing personal, if it was real Oppa would push her away right? but even though! he should have just said no! aish!! this is pissing me off!" Min Hye thought to herself.

 

6 hours passed by, Minhye arrived at her apartment and was lying down in her bed holding her phone up.
"Come on!! Ring..just one message,,,just one" Min Hye pleaded..
*beep*
"Oh! yay!" MinHye said as she opened the message. unfortunately it was a text message from her friend.

From: chin young 

Minhye! Guess who i saw in a restaurant tonight..

To: chin young

who? aish, mianhe, i'm waiting for oppa to text me.

From: chin young

exactly! i just saw Hongki and..that girl..w8 what's her name again?, oh ryt! Min they are having dinner together, at first i really thought that Hongki was eating with u but when i got closer it is that Miss A's girl, Mianhe Minhye,

To: chin young

Ani, thanks for letting me know.


after that last text Minhye turned off her phone and threw it across her room.

"Aah! He could have just texted that he will eat with that girl! what's with him?! urgh!!!! Lee Hongki! are you letting yourself get seduced by that woman?! urgh! I hate You!!!"
Minhye said as she lied down he bed again covering her eyes with her arms that was now wet with her tears.

after a while she texted Hongki

To: oppa <3

Oppa, let's talk tomorrow, arraso..

From: oppa

Mianhe Hyennie, i'm busy tomorrow, i have schedules and i still have to go on a show with Min.

To; oppa <3

show? where?


after the last message Hongki did not reply. 
"What's happening with oppa?" Minhye asked as she tried to suppress her tears again.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this is only part 1 of the story, mianhe if it took so long to post this..T_T
To HongKiOppa, i hope you like this..if not then please tell me what i should change..


RIN