1 O F 1

Oblivious and Careless

Soonyoung never sees it coming.

 

 

“chan is finally getting married!” seungcheol laughs and hug his wife, jisoo. Swinging him left and right, making the pretty boy laughs and told him to be careful, because he’s carrying their first baby , their little choi jinri.

 

The rest of the grup was in a joyful mood, since their younger friends finally take their big step on their relationship. Hansol and Lee Chan finally getting married after almost 3 years dating.

 

 

But,

 

They don’t know that one of them was breaking inside.

 

 

***

 

soonyoung never really like lee chan, or he thought so.

 

 

“hi! I’m lee chan! And I’m 17 years old, woozi hyung’s cousin! I hope we get along well!”

 

that was how, he met the younger guy. The younger guy is a very lively kid, and he’s kind of annoying in his eyes. Being young and cute, he’s a nice and fun kid to be around. And maybe he feel pushed away because being fun in the group was his place.

But chan never think that he’s taking soonyoung’s position, he always thought that he’s just a topping on his hyung fun personality, or in other way he’s oblivious about how soonyoung sees him. As an annoying kid.

 

 

 

“hyung… do you hate me?”

 

yeah, he hates lee chan, to the bone. Or he tought so.

But when the younger asked he just shakes his head and ignore him. And chan was just sighs in relieve, thinking his hyung never hates him in the first place.

 

 

 

“hyung… I like you, like… I like like you…”

 

it was chan’s first confession. And he brushed it off like it was a dust on his pants. Because he thought it was just a phase, and he said that he’s straight. Or he was just in denial?

Because a little did he know, he already fall for the younger in the middle of their little bickering and their little laughter, or when he sees the little pout of the younger when he ignores him. But again, soonyoung was a little careless and chan is just a little too oblivious.

 

 

 

“hyung… I love you, I seriously love you… let’s go out?”

 

soonyoung said no. he said no because he thought that it’s still a phase and he thought that he’s straight, he likes ies and straight . But without him knowing, a little part of chan died that day. Even the smiles he gave to soonyoung was fake, after the older one said no.

 

chan went back to his hometown the next day, saying that he misses home. And he’s not coming back for some weeks.

 

Soonyoung feels weird, he snaps, he get annoyed easily that weeks without chan, but still in denial that he rejected the love of his live’s love. He doesn’t know that he’s dying little by little too, inside.

 

 

 

“hyungs! Meet my new friend!! His name is hansol! And don’t freak out he talk korean fluently! He’s a mix!”

 

the hansol guy, is totally… perfect. He’s cute, he’s sometimes weird just like them, he fits well in their circle of friends, woozi likes him for taking care of chan, everybody likes him. But soonyoung did notice how hansol will look at chan sometimes. He look at chan with affection and soonyoung brush off his hurt feeling, denying that’s a hyung love, afraid of his younger brother got hurt.

Hansol is perfect they say, right he is, handsome, a little funny, rich, a total gentlemen when he’s around chan, and all the hyungs know his sincere feels for their youngest.

 

And being too careless, soonyoung didn’t know that hansol slowly healing chan’s heart and on the way to keeping it.

 

 

“hyungs, I wanna re-introduce hansol... hyungs, this is hansol, my boyfriend!”

 

it feels like soonyoung was shot in his heart. But as usual, being his stupid self, he blended into the cheerful mood of the hyungs.

 

 

He got drunk last night.

 

And seungcheol scold him, saying he’s idiot bastard.

 

Jisoo too, said that he’s stupid (or soonyoung know he want to say a lot of bad words to him, he just don’t have the heart to said it).

 

Junghan said he was the one who too late and too stupid, plus too careless that he let chan slip, so he have no rights to blame chan or hansol for being together.

 

 

He didn’t let chan slip………… or did he?.

 

 

 

 

And three years passed.

 

“chan is finally getting married!” seungcheol laughs and hug his wife, jisoo. Swinging him left and right, making the pretty boy laughs and told him to be careful, because he’s carrying their first baby , their little choi jinri.

 

Junghan throws his jacket and running, little jumps here and there to celebrate, while his husband, aron panicking around him, telling junghan to be carefull because he’s 7 month pregnant with their little samuel inside him

 

The rest of the grup was in a joyful mood, since their younger friends finally take their big step on their relationship. Hansol and Lee Chan finally getting married after 3 years dating.

 

 

“HYUNGS! CHILL OMG!” hansol laughs, hugging chan who’s as red as tomato,  oblivious to one of his hyung shock state.

 

“hyungggss!!! Stop making this  like a big thing to celebrate, it’s not the wedding day!” chan said, whine a little and bury his face to hansol’s neck, making jisoo coos at the couple about how cute and sweet they’re. and slap seungcheol’s back head when the older said that they’ll make a beautiful baby, saying the couple was too young.

 

 

 

Well indeed, soonyoung was too stupid and careless.

 

***

 

 

“regrets always come last doesn’t it?” woozi stand beside him leaning on the balcony.

“what do you mean?” soonyoung asked, sipping the orange juice the wedding party served.

“we’re friends for a long time, soonyoung… you liked him” woozi said, rolling his eyes.

“I—“

“no denying anymore soonyoung… you loved him, and you were in denial…” woozi said sighing.

“……… yeah, regrets do come last” soonyoung said, smiling bitterly.

 

Woozi just smiles and  pats the other’s back.

 

“you’ll be okay… when you finally like someone else, just don’t things up like...” woozi was thinking about what words he should use, but soonyoung laughs.

“like how I ruin things on me and chan?” he asked.

 

 

 

Woozi just shakes his head, laughing.

 

 

“at least he’s happy now, doesn’t it feels like those cheesy drama? A guy watching someone he loves, being happy with other guy…” soonyoung sighs, woozi just smiles again before patting the other guy and walk off, towards the couple who’s talking to some guests.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“so… in a drama there’s a spin off too, doesn’t it?”

 

 

soonyoung blinks and looks around, to find where’s the voice coming from, just to meet someone gorgeous looking at him, all smiles.

 

 

“hi, I’m Lee seokmin… can I be your spin off story?”

 

and soonyoung thinks it’s another jokes from God.

 

 

 

 

 

Fin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n to the one who requested this : I’m sorry if it’s…… not really a soonchan like you requested, but still, I hope you enjoy this ; - ;

 

a/n (2) : I’ll update my other stories later ;;;; 

 




here, fetus SoonChan and Fetus ChanSol :3

 Soonchan :3

 chansol :3