Scandal in the making

Luvstagram
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fustrated, she stared through her cracked phone screen at all the recent flood of comments and tags she had been getting through instagram. 

She had thought someone was messaging her when her phone was blitzing with notifications.

She checked instagram daily, but today there was something off.

She was sure of it. 

------

She remembered having this kind of headache when she was in a scandal with Oh Sehun of Exo.

It was the most embarassing thing that could have happened because she didnt even know the guy, but she knew the girl he was legitmately dating.

Re-living the moment last year and giving the unnie a 90 degree bow and apologizing for the inconveince she caused to both her sunbaes from school and her fellow idols, made her point blank cringe.

But she felt butterflies in her stomach because that scandal had helped rush a certain confession from a VERY jealous idiot.

But back to the point, this VERY idiot was the reason why her headache had continued, she bit her lip as she scrolled through the "HANHI" tag on instagram//

TEXTS 

"HOW DARE YOU, DUMBIN SHOULD BE UR NAME"

"GoodMorning to you too sunshine"

"Dont Sunshine me , we're on the main page of naver"

"Baby"

"No"

"Baby, you left me no choice t.t, u werent msging me back."

"I WASNT MSGING U BACK FOR LIKE 40 MINS, I GOT CARRIED AWAY ON INSTAGRAM"

"That's y i posted the pic, to get your attention :p"

"Bin-ah how could you post that picture ?! It looks exactly like mine > <"

"That burger was delicious, and i was thinking about our awesome date<3"

"People are accusing us of being attention seekers, rude to the fans that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter