Fin~

Absolutely Mine
Park Jimin, who is currently sitting in the park bench with his Yoongi hyung whine and pout non stop, until Yoongi  got irritated and talk to him. 
"It's happening again,huh ?" Yoongi said to his dongsaeng, who is very gloomy behind him. "Yeah.."Jimin reply solemnly. "I know you dumb and all, but why you repeat the same mistakes ?!" Yoongi rolls his eyes and glare to the younger. "I...I just don't know what to say and... My tongue froze...and he left me alone.. Again!"
Jimin explain and nudge the stone behind his converse.
 
Yoongi just sigh, it always like this. Jimin got rejected again from the All Pink Princess Jin before and now The Hot Bunny Smile Jungkook. Not a very good news. Jimin is a one hot dude in the university to be honest, but he always rejects all confessions cause he can't move on from either Jin or Jungkook. What an ungrateful boy. 
 
Jimin, who understand his hyung silent just pout more. Then, he saw a cute black cat with a bell on its tail sitting behind the bushes nearby. He squeal and ran to it, leaving Yoongi behind. Yoongi startled and shout to Jimin for an explanation, but oh boy Jimin gone now. 
 
"Gosh, that boy really make my wrinkles deepen than before. , now where should i go ?". He shrug and thinking maybe just nap in the bed until Jimin call for help or anything will be good. And he went home without the slightest thought of what will Jimin experience. 
 
Meanwhile, Jimin is really focus chasing the cat until he step on the rock and fell face first. "WAHHH!!! It hurts", Jimin shout and look at his left leg. It got a little scratches and Jimin immediately tie his handkerchief to it. Jimin look around, and found he lost in the deep forest. Jimin went blank and for a moment he can hear the leaves got sweep by the wind. 
 
*THUD* something fall from somewhere. Jimin got into an alert position and look to his back. There's a little space in the bushes and Jimin got curious. He went to it, and Jimin saw an abandoned shrine. Jimin looked at it and got an idea. 
 
He kneel and prayed hard,"Oh God, can you please stop my misery ? And...and help me gained my happiness". Then Jimin laugh because of his childish act and walk back home, leaving a mysterious stare behind. 
 
The morning come, Jimin bid his parents a good bye before grab a shoes and walk outside. He almost knock the vase behind, because there was a man behind his gate and stare fiercely at him. Jimin got terrified and dash to university without looking back. The man just giggle happily and went to his car.
 
"Aish! Why that stranger look at me like that !! Damn, am I know him or what !!"Jimin grumble until he reach his university. Jimin went to his locker when the girl call him and WHAMM!!! the locker kiss his right cheek hard. 
 
"Ahahahaha, take that pabo-yah!"the three girls laugh evilly and left jimin alone. "Uh, why those girl always bully me" he said,the tears trickle down his scraped red cheek. He stand up weakly and before he could look up, the books fall out from the locker and everything went black.
 
Later, Jimin found himself staring at the ceiling in the infirmary room. He blinked his eyes and look at the nurse."Oh my, glad you woke up. How's your head,dear?" the nurse check Jimin's head and nod. "Yep, it's not so bad. Just take a little rest and say thank you to your hot damn boyfriend", the nurse leave and Jimin went blank. "Did the nurse insane or what? And WHO THE HEAVEN IS MY BOYFRIEND ??!!",Jimin screams internally and just sigh, he took up his phone to text Yoongi to meet him at the canteen and Jimin slowly stand up and left the infirmary.
 
"Hyung !! Miss you~" Jimin immediately hug Yoongi. Yoongi scrunched his nose when he notice Jimin's bruised cheek. "Why do you always got injured,dummy" Yoongi said when he softly kiss it. Jimin just giggled cutely and show his eye smile to his dongsaeng. They got a sandwiches and apple juices, but when Jimin wanted to be longer with Yoongi just shuus him to fetch his bag. Jimin pout and whine, but he just grumble "What a shortie jerk...", "I HEARD THAT,!!!" Yoongi reply it with a glare. 
 
Jimin skipped to a deserted class and got his bag. But before he went out, he notice someting in his desk. "What the... OH MY,WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING!!" Jimin fangirling because he found a huge bouquet of roses and a huge paper bag filled with food plus healthy drink under his desk. His struggling to think straight,"Why all this here ? Hmmm...oh it must be THAT!" he muses and brought all of the thing and went home with Yoongi facepalm behind.
 
The next morning, Jimin startled again because he face to face with the mysterious man. The man giggled and introduce himself "Hello lovely, Kim Taehyung is my name." Taehyung amused with Jimin cute reaction. Jimin gaped, what an gorgeous smile glimmered with a deep y voice. "I will got a hole in my body if you don't stop staring" Taehyung smirk and Jimin chocked. "Don't get cocky just because you a damn perfect angle in the earth,please." Jimin reply venomly and walk away. "Oh sorry, but this angle is nothing in front of a pure heaven with the name of Park Jimin" Taehyung smiled sweetly and Jimin fluffy red hair. 
 
Jimin jaw drop and jump a few feet away and spat to his newly found stalker, "Bro, your so chessy as ."  Jimin blushed hard. Taehyung laugh hard "Oh please, it's the truth. And I hope you will be my fluffy pillow that I snuggle everytime". "Yahhh, you moved damnly fast" Jimin ran away with a red tomato face. Taehyung laughed again until he fell to the ground and whisper "How my heart stand with this cutie...". 
 
Jimin frantically ran around university to found Yoongi and told him a tragedy morning thing. But Jimin bump into Jungkook and fall. Jimin just froze and watch as Jungkook face scrunched from pain. Before Jimin help his heart stand up,someone shout. Jin walked up to help Jungkook and hold him close. Jimin can't believe his eyes, why his two love hugging each other. "I...I'm soo sorry..Jungkook-ah." Jimin stammered and run away before Jin say something and the two just watch pitifuly at Jimin's back. 
 
Jimin found Yoongi and immediately cry in his chest. Yoongi hug Jimin and drag him to the nearest bench. "Why my cute dongsaeng cry ? Just tell this confuse hyung the story,kay ?", "Hyung... I... I..see..heart..life..waaaa" Jimin sobs and just shoved his face more into Yoongi chest. After Jimin calm down and tell everything, Yoongi immediately Jimin's hair. "Please don't be sad anymore. From the start I don't like them too much but oh well... Come on my chimchim, smile more for me and maybe that new stalker hmm~" Yoongi tease Jimin and Jimin can't help to stop his laugh. "There, that's the smile I want" Yoongi show his rare sweet smile and Jimin got struck for a moment. How glad Jimin got Yoongi in his side. 
 
Today, Jimin found that Kim Taehyung stand in front of his house with a box. "Hello my princess. Glad to see that your cheek is okay~" Taehyung flirt and smiling happily. "Oh God, what do you want ?" Jimin blush hard. "Here, for you my love", Jimin take it and open it immediately. Jimin gasps and teared up. In the box, there's a cute golden retriver puppy tied with a pink ribbon in its neck. The ribbon held the card with a word say "I don't want you to be sad anymore. So smile and be mine <3". Jimin swore that he would beat Taehyung because of this but instead he just say "I don't know much about you,stranger !", Taehyung chuckle and take Jimin right hand. "We will from now. So just be mine, forget your past and start the new future with me" Taehyung stated and stare at Jimin fondly. "Fine, it just because you are crazy and..." Jimin smile playfuly. "Babe, continue~" Taehyung nudged Jimin's cheek. "Nah I'll continue it later when I feel like it hahaha". "You are one hell of the cruelest and cutest boy" Taehyung smirk and capture Jimin lips. Jimin smile in the kiss and he believe everything from now on will be heaven.
 
 
________________________________
 
Jimin wrote something in his diary, a whole story from where he met his husband,Taehyung. The diary hold Jimin's secret that Taehyung don't know... Jimin kiss the diary and hide it in his box that held all the presents Taehyung gave and close it before he went down to his angelic husband. 
 
 
 
_________________________________
 
 
But maybe, Jimin will let us see it later. Until next time~
 
P.S : Sorry if it took long for me to write this and hopefully it's good. Wait for Jiminie's diary !!!