To my love Haek

Hyukjae's reply

Dear Haek...

I tried calling you after i read your letter...what are we, still 15 yrs old where you will hide in the bathroom and curse yourself because you dont wanna face me? 

But since you are stubborn, i guess i have to write you a letter too...

Im sorry because you feel that way. I treasure the times we are together, i dont care if its inside our hotel room, in the plane or in concerts. I dont feel forced doing fanservice because i never really thought about it as such. Honestly speaking, i dont care what the fans think when i hug or be sweet with you during concerts.  I just do. If i feel like hugging you, i will. I know what i feel for you and thats all that matters.

For the past few days i noticed that things are slowly fading away between us.  And i thought, did i do anything wrong?i also have my insecurities, Hae...what if you've fallen out of love already? What if you want more from our relationship, and im not able to give it? 

I hate seeing you drifting apart from me.  I tried going out with u and Yesung hyung, but i felt like im suffocating u when i do that.  Heenim hyung is a good companion...he actually makes a good distraction too. But i dont wanna be distracted...

i want you to tell me what is bothering you. I want you to tell me what i can do to remove all your doubts regarding our relationship.

Im leaving in a few weeks. It will be a month before i get to see you again after that. I wanna spend my last remaining nights cuddling with you in bed. I wanna be able to kiss you goodnight, and you kissing me back.  I want to spend every minute, moment with you while i still can.  Im sorry, i know im being selfish, but i cant give you the space you're asking me. 

Let me be selfish for now...I love you so much that i cant afford to not be with you, even for just a minute...i will make you realize that i love you...far more than your insecurities...and even greater than all your doubts...you just have to let me in...dont shut me off from your life. 

You said that your love for me is killing you, whats worst is that your coldness towards me is tearing me apart...please, lets fix this...

I love you... i wont get tired saying it...

Always,

Hyukkie