Final

Welcome to Woozi's Blog!

"I'm really bored." You groaned to yourself as you scrolled through a random page. "I know, I'll search up people." Clearly, you were that bored. You searched up some of your friends, Hansol Choi, Lee Seokmin, just to name a couple. Finally, you searched for 'Lee Jihoon', your best friend. "Oh, what's this?" You clicked on a link that read 'Woozi's Blog~'.

The page was splattered with pastel blue and pink, and covered in a brown font. Staring at the description, you squinted your eyes. 'Welcome to Woozi's blog~ I'm Lee Jihoon, AKA Woozi! This blog is full of random things from my life!" You read through the entries, trying not to snort at derps of Joshua and Seungcheol. Finally, you reached his FAQ. Apparently, he was pretty popular and a lot of girls commented on his entries. Scrolling though, you stopped at a particular question.

'Colaxx asks: Woozi-oppa, do you have someone special in your life?'
'Woozi: Yes, I do~ I have an entry about that too, titled Love, that I update regularly!'

Feeling slightly betrayed that he didn't tell you, but full of curiosity about who Woozi liked, you searched his blog for these entries, and opened up 'Love'.

'Dear blog, the person I like had a lot of skinship with Mingyu today, what should I do? Aish, jealousy .'
'She gave me some food today, wah! I'm lucky, but have I been best friend zoned? ㅠㅠ' 
'Minghao sat next to her in the cinema, and he got so scared she hugged him.. Still jealous of my friends.'
'Today, I finally took a selca with her~ I can't show you who it is, but hopefully I can soon!'
'Supposed to be a big secret, but she's my best friend.. How can I confess? I don't want to ruin the friendship..'

Your eyes widened, and you gasped. No wonder Woozi never told you who he liked, it was you! Woozi didn't have any other girl friends, something he often complained about. You were his only girl friend, and one of his best friends. This started to make you think. Did you like Woozi too? Sure, he was cute and fun to be around, but did you have feelings for him too? Getting off your laptop, you jumped on your bed and cuddled your bolster. It sure looked like you were going to have trouble sleeping.

The next morning (fortunately a Saturday), you logged back into your laptop and opened Woozi's blog. He had updated that particular entry you were so focused on, and you read it like you did the other updates.

'Today's the day I tell her. It's been so long since I've wanted to do this..'

This got you in a very flushed state. You changed and ran downstairs to eat your breakfast. Your mother was staring at you strangely, you usually woke up much later than this, especially since it was a Saturday. "Mom, I'm just going to be in my room, doing work!" After gulping the food down, you ran back up to the privacy of your room. "What should I do if he really decides to come here today? I should be better dressed, right? But it'll look so strange, since I'm just at home.. Aish!" Running around your room in panic, you decided to fix your hair.

That's when it hit you. Why were you putting in so much effort for him? Facepalming, you tossed a random coin you found. "Heads, I like him, tails, I don't." The coin rolled around for a while, before it landed in a crack, upright. "Dang it, coin!" As you were about to toss another coin, the doorbell rang. You opened your curtain slightly, and true enough, it was Woozi.

"Woozi's here! He's coming up, okay?" You heard your mother yell from downstairs. Smacking yourself a couple of times, you had only seconds to decide. A knock was heard, and the door opened. "Sorry I forgot to call and let you know I was coming." Woozi grinned, holding you a bouquet of pink flowers. "Thanks Jihoon-ah, I'll make sure my mom puts them in a vase." You placed the flowers on your desk, noticing your laptop was still open. You closed it, not wanting Woozi to see that you found his blog.

That was close, you mentally told yourself. Woozi began playing with the hem of his shirt, and you poked his cheek. "Jihoon, are you okay?" He cheeks turned as pink as his hair, and he began stuttering. "I-I need to t-tell you something.." Mumbling, he said, "Ireallylikeyou." You squinted, not sure what he said. "Sorry, what did you say? I couldn't hear you." "Ireallylike you." Woozi tried again. "Jihoon-ah, I still can't hear you, say it one more time?"

He groaned and wrapped his arms around your waist. Your face turned as pink as his, as a fluttering feeling came over you. It was decided, that yes, you did have feelings for your best friend. A lot of feelings, apparently. You patted his back, resting your chin on his shoulder. "I really, really like you. I'm not kidding around at all, I've liked you for a long time now. I had to pluck up a lot of courage to confess, but you're worth it."

You lifted your chin off his shoulder and patted his cheeks. "Jihoon-ah, I was thinking about it last night, and I finally realised I like you too. I'm sorry I was dense, and couldn't tell that you liked me." He smiled sheepishly, and took your hands off his face, holding them. "There's only one question left to ask, then."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" You practically tackled him, and squealed out a yes. He kissed your cheek, and hugged you back.

As you two cuddled on your bed, he spoke up, "What were you looking up on your laptop that you had to close when I came?" You laughed, and poked his stomach. "Well, let's just say I didn't know you had a blog."

In that moment, you swore your mother downstairs could hear Woozi scream.