Baby

Mistake Turned Good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was 12am. I'm here with my friends in a club where you can find lots of people making out, dancing, a lot of people with y clothes and getting drunk. I usually don't like this kind of atmosphere because I'm the type who would want to wear t-shirt, jeans and stay at home but my friends dragged me here wearing a really y and mini blue dress. 

 

"Yahhh!!! I'm so excited to get drunk and laid! OMG~" My friend, Lee Jisung, said with a big grin on her face and shook other friend.

 

"Wow~ want to make a bet?" My other friend, Kim Jaemi, said with a smirk on her face. My other friends smirked too.  I just scoff at them.

 

"Sure! What is it? Oh and Raemi, you have to do this too." Jisung said and I groaned.

 

"Do I have to?!" I said, a bit annoyed because I don't really want to be here. She nodded and clasped her hand together.


"Ok! What is the bet?" Jeon Minsu, said and placed her arms around my shoulder. I just frowned.

 

"As you can see, I saw a lot of *cough* good-looking guys here *cough*. Since all of you are really good drinkers, we should get drunk and whoever gives up would have to go and dance ily around a good-looking guy and then leave. Okay?" Jaemi said while rubbing her hands together. They all smirked except for me who's yawning.

 

"I'm in!"

 

"Me too~"

 

"Tsk. This is easy"

 

"Can I go home and sleep?" I said and saw their happy faces turn into poker faces. Jisung hit my head and I glared at her.


"Yah! We're here to have the time of our lives!!! Don't be a kill joy!" She said and we all went to a table and ordered drinks. We ordered 20 bottles of alcohol. Yes, that's how good we are.

 

"Omo omo! Look look! Isn't that guy burning hot?!? , I want to get laid already. Go go! Let's start drinking!" Jang Jiyeon said while fanning herself and we all laughed. 

 

18 bottles later...

 

"Yahhh! Do you want to have with me? Hahahahahahaha!!!" Minsu grabbed a random not so good-looking guy and said this. I can't believe it! She should never ever get drunk. Wow.

 

"Sure. Like right now and right here?" The guy smirked with his creepy ugly facc and leaned closer.

 

"Aish, bastard! I was joking! Hahahaha! W-Why would I want to do it with someone like you?!?!" She said and laughed out lous while hitting Jaemi. The random guy just ran away with a frown on his face. Jaemi glared at Minsu and said,

 

"Yah! Why the heck are you hitting me?! Aigoo... Who... Who's giving up?! Ughh!" She closed her eyes and became unconscious. The rest of them weren't sober anymore and they look so drunk that they can't even open their eyes anymore. I got bored so I just drank a lot and finished 2 more bottles. We didn't care about the bet anymore and just got drunk and talked to good-looking guys. I was so bored so I stood up and walked around randomly until I hit someone's back. I back hugged him and smelled his cologne.

 

"Wahhh! Heol! You smell so good! What's your cologne?" I said while giggled and I unconsciously swayed my hips to the beat of the music. The guy removed my arms around him and turned around. His face was blurry because it was dark.

 

"Do you want to dance?" He asked with a deep voice and smirked at me.

 

"Tsk. Of course I would! You're so hot! Heol!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and started dancing. He was shocked at first but he also danced. We were dancing until he pulled me and dragged me with him goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter