Fuvk Buds x 8pm thoughts

Fuvk Buds

 

 

 

 

 

Fuvk buds.

8pm thoughts.

 

 

 

It’s a rainy Saturday evening and here I am staring blankly at god knows what, my mind clouded with thoughts I couldn’t fathom. It was all about the fun wasn’t it, but how come suddenly it’s gone reverse as if the cupids up above are playing or should I say messing with my heart and mind. Should I stop this madness so I won’t be bothered by this, cause I could foresee how this will end. A broken heart cause of these foolish feelings I’m having. I mean what was I expecting from this anyways.  He will always be the same guy, not the serious type so why am I so stupid to think that I could change that? Silly me, I’m not even that of a good choice for him, just his fav out of the bunch I guess. But I had all these what if’s because of how he acted towards me, his mixed signals. I mean I wasn’t even that into him before so what’s so different now? Right.. I’m starting to fall for him, who wouldn’t? That punk.

 

 

 

*Beep*

 

I lazily roll over my one end of my bed to the other, reaching for my phone, oh a text from him.

 

Hi, what you up to?

 

I’m someone else’s right now, what you gonna do? Jks. I’m here thinking whether or not I’m gonna stop talking to you or nahhh.. you know just some small things in life I have to decide ever so casually, urgh! If only I can say that.

 

I’m just chilling, eating some chocolates and watching random stuff

 

Normally I’d ask him his question to keep the convo going, or purely cause I’m interested but not today buddy. I am unsure about my life, unsure about you.

 

Do you want to come over tonight? I’ll pick you up after work J

 

Wow, no small talks huh? Just straight to the point. I haven’t even seen you in a week and you just nonchalantly invited me over. What is this.. another ‘netflix and chill’ typa ? If this was a few weeks ago I’d be excited and over the moon, cause all I want to be is next to you, but right now.. I just wanna punch the outta you dickhead. What do I even reply to this.

 

Only if we watch OITNB?

 

Sure, I’ll be there around 9? I’ll call you when I’m outside, see you. X

 

Might as well be in control of what we will ‘watch’.  Atleast it’ll be tolerable.. Right gotta pack my overnight bag now. Maybe this could be a reality check, weather or not I should stop this set up. Because this pseudo relationship we have is bothering the out of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Psuedo relationships/Flings

Almost like a relationship, but not quite. It’s a phase where the persons involved are more than friends but not quite lovers.

 

Netflix and chill

I don’t think there’s a concrete or scientific way to explain it, but you already know what this means.