Breakup Tease ;)

Breakup Tease ;)

                                    

 

“Pick up the call krisssss… pick up the call I said… pleaseeeeee…. Pick up the call …” you frowned making an annoyed expression, you are sleeping on the coach in hall and your apartment is silent. “the person you are calling cannot take the calls, please leave your message ……”the recorded voice from the other side was loudly banging on your eardrums.

“aishhh…. Chincha.. this stupid is not lifting my phone again” you are about to cry and you sit back into normal position from sleeping and try for another call.

“yebuseyo!! Can I know where is kris now?... ohh … and when is the next schedule? Okay… thankyu have a nice day J” you cut the call and its still 1pm at noon.

“kris you have a surprise today, wait and watch” you smirk folding your hands up to your chest. That killer smile on your face had too much meaning.

You take your purse and check for the card and you grab your mobile and take car keys and run out for some shopping to add to your big surprise plan. You visit the biggest store in seoul and go around looking for the clothes. Shiny , cute, cool dresses are nicely arranged.

“baby pink mini skirt with shiny texture……. Ok done”

“girly top with girly design….. ok done”

“butter fly neck band…… ok done”

“flowery hair clip……. Ok done”

“cat earings…………..ok done”

“Floral  bracelet with heartpink kitty face….. ok done”.

You tick your list mentally and finish all the shopping and get back home.

You wash up and put on the intoxicating favorite scent of kris and some of your favorite body lotion. And you dress up with all those things you bought after shopping. And put on some strong makeup.

You close your eyes before seeing yourself in the mirror after wearing all those girly girly dresses and makeup. “huh? Is this really me? Huh? Not bad I don’t look that ugly yet these are over girly, this is not my style ”you take a full view in the mirror with detail viewing yourself.

You wore the white top with a colorful girly design on it and a shiny miniskirt ,where your long legs would drive any boy crazy just at the sight of it . and you have a floral bracelet with pink kitty face and a cute yet over girly hairband and let your loose hair lavishly flow till your waist at back but tying two cute small pony tailes both sides . And  butterfly neckband with cat earings.

You looked like a cute school girl who had fancy dress competition as butterfly fairy. You grabbed your colorful small bag and an album and photobook set from the tv cupboard and your watch and your mobile and car keys and locked home carefully and left in car.

Your makeup was also too highlighting and more pinky. Your cheek bones were lifted up with y eyeshadow of light and dark pink mixture with silvershade and pink lipstick being all glossy. With eyeliner highlighting your eyes beautifully. Not to forget your nails beautifully decorated with pink nail polish and stones .

You get down at the destination and show your passes and enter inside. You are at the destination an hour before the actual appointment and you purposefully reach early. You choose a seat where you may be visible clearly if you see from the stage yet u cannot be seen. Something like inbetween seats of 2nd row in block B. you go and sit comfortably waiting for the main reason you came for and yet your mind is restless with too many thoughts.

You were a cool girl, carefree and bold , senseful yet dorky, cool yet funny. You had been working in a company and you were independent too. You hated being girly. You found it too yuck, getting plastic surgeries done just to look preety and impress others, wearing butterfly bands clips and bracelets… it was out of your imagination. It was like a cartoon princess always being colorful. You always wore comfortable dresses, a tanktop with shorts or jeans would be your favorite all time. For office it would be some nice formals which makes you looks more professional.

You had a handsome boyfriend who was cool and carefree and bold and independent yet funny  alike you and you both loved eachother because you were his style. That Superman was non other than KRIS from EXO. The popular boyband from SM ent. Slaying the stages and grabbing all awards for every album they do. Exo had released their OVERDOSE album and was busy with its promotions and fansign events running around the globe for concerts and events.

You always loved to shop from your own money, mainly when it comes to kpop stuffs,  you bought overdose album unlike other fans and you some how arranged to get fansign event passes. As OT12 were doing promotions together it was an heavenly sight to watch all 12 handsome boys onstage. Other members of exo and you were already close and they could recognize you at first sight.

You snapped out of your thoughts once exo entered the stage. “1.2.3. we are one. Hello we are EXO” Exo greeted handsomely and had some talks with the fans . you only stared at kris all the time. He wore a casual dress with a hat and other members were in casuals too. All seemed more comfortable in those casuals than in suits all the time. Kris wore your favorite chain around his neck and his breath taking handsomeness made you feel suffocated. You cleared your throat and sat up and continued to look at boys onstage.

There were small games being played with fans and interaction with fans were great and you liked the atmosphere. It was calm and filled with too much mutual love for idols and fans. Herecomes the time for kris’s surprise. You smirked thinking in your mind as fans were lining up for the autograph event. You purposefully stood almost at the end having around 5 to 7 members after you. You patiently waited until the line was getting smaller and smaller and  boys seemed soo happy to meet their fans and receive some gifts from them and everyone gave notes to each member and  they would reply cheesily making fans heart jump . it was a nice sight and yet you were smiling watching all that. You were ok with fans yet it was scary many times, in extreme conditions making it too annoying.

Next was your turn and you too had a note in your hand. First was Kris and then Kai and then baekhyun and then chanyeol followed with Kyungsoo and followed with other members.

“oppa!! Anneyohaseyo” you said in a cute voice giving kris the photobook and help him turn the pages. “anneyohaseyo” kris replied back turning the pages and lifted his head up to look at you to ask for your name to give you autograph and his eyes went wide.

“oppa! I am ________.” You say your name . please sign here for me you show the photobook  page to him and kai who was next to kris cleares his throat at once which makes kris to come back to his senses.

“ahh… nae…” kris smiles awkwardly and puts his autograph with your name and heart symbol with love you written within. You silently take the photobook and approach kai who is beside Kris and hand over your note with the photobook.

Kris keeps glancing at what you are doing. “kai oppa!! I am your biggest fan. I love your dancing a lot. How can u be soo cute yet fierce when you dance. I love you soo much” you speak in very cute voice making puppy eye expressions making Kai go crazy as what you are doing. You again show him the note you gave and he reads it.

“just play along” the note said.

“ahhh…. Gumawo. I am honoured about you being my fan.” Kai says smiling cutely.

“oppa ! please put more hearts, bcoz I am really sad today.”you say In all girly tone making sad expression and kai obeys you.

“but wae sad?”kai questions.

“bcoz I am breaking up with my boyfriend today, I just came to see him one last time”you reply and take the book and before leaving from there “ kai oppa, I left galaxy and I am entering your dancing planet , saranghae<3” you shout making kris go all red from your confession. Kris was brusting in anger with all that confession and chessyness you showed towards kai and all other members just giggled watching it.

You just left after getting the signature from kai and kris making kris wanting to run behind you but he cannot mess up with his fansign event. You went out and sat in your car for sometime alone. Later took your car and rode off.

Kai looks at red beaming face of kris and continues signing for fans. Kris is all red and want to run behind you but he checks the time and the line of fans it was 8.30 pm already and there were hardly around 10 fans left and he signed it verysoon . “123, we are one, thankyu” Exo greeted fans and left the stage and reached back stage.

“you all reach dorm safely and inform manager I had an emergency and I will come back safely. Bye” Kris said to Suho and ran from there before fans would gather outside when exo leaves to dorm too.

As Kris was in casuals he wore the pullover and pulled the hood over his head and wore his cap so no one can recognize him . he ran to the icecream shop nearby and you were not found. He checked at the restaurant which once you said was your favorite. He was already panting from the running he did. He closed his eyes tightily in disappointment when he did not found you there too.

He suddenly remembered where you would be and ran again. He ran to a coffee shop 4 blocks away from the event venue . it was a coffee shop  near one of the school and there was a kids park opposite to it and it was the most peaceful place at that time and you loved it.

Kris ran to that coffee house and you sat there sipping coffee slowly watching kids playing in park from your window seat. Kris panted for a minute and he had to cool himself down before approaching you. He drank a glass of water and cleared his throat , and started walking towards you.

“want one?” kris asked making your eyes go wide with sudden entry of him and also you had not informed him about this place being your favorite as you rarely visit there.

You had a sharp personality. “no thanks, not with you” you said sharply and took your bag and left the café  after paying.

You just started walking and kris was annoyed for being ignored. Yet he followed you.

“stop… listen to me..” kris pleaded. You kept on walking and you reached the next block and when you passes a silent dimlighted passage you felt a hand pulling you  and pinning you against the wall. You clearly knew who it was.

“what? You wanna breakup with me already?” kris asked with furious eyes.

“yes” you said arrogantly folding your hands to your chest.

“and what with those over girly acting with kai? And what is with your outfit?” kris questioned. “none of your business. Mr. Ex.” You rolled your eyes.

“This is Completely mine. You belong to me . stop being this girly , you know it well I can’t take this” kris said in deep and serious voice.

“whatever”you replied and tried to move from there and kris held your shoulders back and pushed you against the wall hardly.

“stop ignoring ME” kris yelled at you. You made and expression of nor caring him. “this is not you, this is soo not you at all.” He repeated.

Kris pulled your butterfly hairband and threw it away and he pulled you side pony tails making your soft hair fall on your shoulders. He slowly opened first 2 buttons of your top which made both of you gulp.

“This is my girl, my style, always cool” he said in satisfied tone. “you are not my style anymore Mr. Kris , and I am done with you . goodbye” you said in with little high pitch which softened his eyes for a second which was furious.

“baby! I am sorry… I know I should have called you but you know about my schedule” kris explained. “my decision is final “ you confirmed kris.

“ohh really? So you want to break up with me?”kris questioned with a smirk.

“absolutely” your tone was getting annoyed.

“so you wanna Br-break u-up?” he asked slowly pulling you from your waist and staring at your lips. And you gulp at the sight of his lips. “I said YES” you yell back not to give up easily.

“hmmm…. So here after we are not suppose to call each other?” kris ask taking your right leg from thighs and lifting up , making you go crazy from his hand touching your skin.

“break up means yes we wont call eachother hereafter” you try to maintain your expression on face yet your body craving for his warm touches.

“then no meeting ups and weekend dates?” kris now slowly inhales your scent and just that making a shiver go down your spine.

“NO” you yell , more like sounding it into a moan.

“I will miss you”kris says slowly kissing the spot in your neck near your ear, which makes your eyes tearful yet you act cool. “aishh… how can he have so much control over me, I am going crazy with his gaze and touches” you thought for yourself.

Now kris almost pulls  you into kiss yet stop a centimeter away from your luscious lips “you really want to break up? “ kris asks making his looks soo attractive and delicious that you want to eat them off at once and your patience was no more left and you pull him from his neck into the kiss. Kris closes his eyes slowly and starts moving his lips. He bites your lower lip and just pulls you for deeper and passionate kiss feeling your soft lips and intoxicating scent . it drives him more crazy and you both fight for dominance and he wins as always.

You both part soon panting for some air, still your foreheads attached. “I love you” you say slowly and blush red.

Kris smiles for your confession , “I love you more” kris replies, making you happy.

“sorry too”kris adds. “ you will be punished for it , don’t worry” you reply .

“if the punishment is this I am ready” kris says attacking your neck. Slowly trailing kisses from neck till shoulder , marking you strongly. You open your mouth to yell at kris but it sounds more as a moan “K-KRIS” you moan from the feel of his lips on your neck.

“Kris stop it… not here” you say and he stares into your eyes and he hugs you.

“you are been marked as mine already. Don’t dare to cheat on me “ he says and “please never try this girly style. I love my Cool Girl” he says hugging you tight.

Kris slowly holds your shoulder and his grip is tight and stares into your eyes , “ I love you, I love you, and I love only you. So never take the topic of breaking up. I am not breaking up at any cost, I will even haunt you  after life. You cannot escape from me” kris says with serious tone .

Now you pull him into your arms , “if I have to do that you better stay in contact , or else I am going to haunt you in this life being alive ” you smirk and wink at him mischievously.

Kris laughs at your  statement and both walk back to the coffee shop and take your car and go out for dinner to local shop so no one will recognize him and later you drop him a block before his dorm .

“huh? This seat belt is not coming out…”Kris complaints pulling the seat belt.

you lean forward to open it and you faces are inches away , where he suddenly pecks your lips. “saranghae, good night, I will meet you at the weekend” and suddenly gets out of car and give you flying kisses and walks towards dorm.

“look at the person being so cheesy and always say he is cool ”you talk to yourself and ride back home and washup and fall on bed with the album in hand.

You touch Kris’s page with his photo and signature on it with love you written in a heart  and smile for your self.

“always being such a tease, I love you” you talk to Kris photo in the photobook and  kiss it and your heavy eyes starts closing and  slowly you fall asleep with album in your hand, waiting for weekend so you can spend time with your boyfriend .

The end.

Please subscribe and comment :)

the above poster was created by me  and the below gif cr. to owners.