And A Perfect Lover

Perfect Daddy

 

Kim Serri was just like any other five year old girl but she had been through more then what most other young people go through. From the day she was born, her mother had nothing to do with her and her daddies family didn't want anything to do with her either. She remembers so clearly how her daddy found love with a beautiful young feline man.

Key was his name and she looked up to him from the moment she could blink her large puppy eyes. He had been a mother figure for her, always caring for her and making her and her daddy very happy and very loved. Sometimes thing's just don't stay perfect for long when there is always jealous and bitter people around and ready to ruin other's happiness. Vicious rumours caused Key and Jonghyun to part leaving the latter in a complete state. Serri had cried as she watched how heartbroken her daddy was, he sobbed so hard, she swore he cried harder then she did and she was only one and a half at the time.

From that day, life had been tough, Serri got taken away from her daddy when he got arrested for things he had never done, she was a victim of abuse and hate from her so called mother and grandparents. The day her daddy came home, she cried happily, she had never felt such happiness to leave the house and stay with her daddy. For years they struggled to live, moving from cheap bread and breakfast places to living in temporary studio flats for a few months.

Serri had to grow up quickly and learn fast, she never caused her daddy trouble and worked hard when she went to nursery. All she wanted to do was make her daddy proud and she wanted him to be happy again. Serri was now five and only a few months earlier had her daddy and her self met Key again, Jonghyun was on the blink of a breakdown with no where to go or no money, he felt like he had failed as a father and let Serri down.

Despite everything, Key had offered to let Jonghyun and Serri stay with him until he got back on his feet again. Both had never been so thankful in their lives and made sure Key knew how grateful they were. Jonghyun got a job on the day after he had moved into Key's beautiful apartment. It was down the marina, his baloney over looked the harbour and could see out to sea.

There was restaurants, cinema, bowl plex and pubs around the apartment blocks with a massive supermarket just down the road as well. The puppy like man got a job as a mechanic, it wasn't the greatest job but it paid well and he got extra when he would service cars. It was a normal Friday late afternoon, Serri and Key were sat on the sofa watching some cartoons while Jonghyun was still at work, the young girl drinking her carton of apple juice.

Key smiled when Serri giggled at something funny, the little girl was spitting image of her dad, from her puppy eyes to her plump lips and slightly tanned skin. Her hair was more dark brown then black that reached just past her shoulders, she was such a beautiful and intelligent young girl.

"Key can I talk to you" Serri asked softly, round eyes gazing up into the older man's feline eyes so innocently. Key couldn't say no to her, he expected her to ask some questions about life or what happens when she gets old. Key had missed the young girl, it had been nearly three and a half years since he last saw her and she had blossomed into such a beautiful young girl.

He felt guilty for not keeping in contact to just see how Serri was but at the time he felt so hurt with everything that was going on. He missed it when Serri would call him mummy, even though he was man, he loved being that motherly figure to her. Serri jumped down onto her little legs to place her apple juice carton on the coffee table before stumbling and climbing back on to the white leather sofa.

Holding her special minion teddy close to her chest, she took a few soft breaths, Key waited patiently as he knew Serri was thinking about what she was going to say. Serri had so much to say, she just wanted Key to understand the whole situation and that her daddy really is not a bad guy nor did he hurt anyone. She might of been very young at the time all the trouble started but she was not stupid.

From such a young age she understood what was going on around her. Unlike most children her age, she grew up quickly, missing out on playing with toys and doing normal children things to support her daddy. It was tough but never once did she play up or cause trouble and followed her daddies rules. The only time she was truly scared was when social services had been called not long after she had been reunited with her daddy. He fought for her and ever since that day, it made her more clingy to her daddy and her love for him grew stronger.

"I want you to listen before you say anything. I know there are lot's of rumours about my daddy but I want you to know that they are not true. I remember the day you and my daddy broke up, you split because of rumours, you know my daddy never went back to Yuri my mum. He never cheated on you like it was made out to be, the day daddy was going to meet you, he was going to ask you to marry him but he ended up locked in the basement of his families house. T..then when you left, daddies family loved to ruin his happiness, a week later daddy got arrested.

They said daddy abused me and that he tried to murder his family and Yuri, they made out he tried to hurt me even more but it wasn't true Key. D...D..Daddy got taken away from me for nearly five months, I never got to see him. I had to stay with my mother but she was the one that hit me and threw me cross the room. She once beat me because I fell over and gazed my knee, they just laughed when I cried and begged for my daddy.

The day daddy did come home was one of the best days of my life, daddy wasn't stupid and knew they had been hurting me, I had black and blue bruises all over me. After that daddy did all he could to make life easier for us. He struggled to find work b..because he had a criminal record even though the case was dropped from the lack of evidence.

M..My daddy is innocent yet he lost everything because people didn't want him to be happy, m...my daddy did everything to make me happy Key. He saved every penny so I could go to dance classes, y..you inspired me to dance Key a..and now I am taking classes. It was my birthday a week before we moved here and daddy didn't have much money, but he spent the last few pennies on a little cupcake for me". Serri said, with each word, her large puppy eyes got more watery.

Key gulped as he didn't expect the conversation to be this but hearing the little girl talk made him feel so guilty. Jonghyun was going to propose to him the day he didn't show up. Jonghyun didn't stand him up or ignore him but his family had him locked away to make it seem like he was cheating.

Guilt was just an understatement for what the feline boy was feeling now and Serri was pouring her little heart out to him about Jonghyun. Key knew Serri wasn't lying, these were some strong accusations to make against someone. The feline boy didn't even know Jonghyun had been arrested.

"M...my daddy never hurt anyone, h...he maybe an idiot at times but he is still my daddy. I...I love my daddy so much and it hurts to see him so upset. K..Key I..I want my daddy" Serri whimpered out before tears started to fall from her eyes.

Little plump lips trembled as she sobbed hard, Key lifted the little girl into his lap and hugged her tightly. Rubbing her back as she cried into his chest, chocking out that she loved her daddy and she missed him. Key felt so helpless, he didn't know what Jonghyun had been through and right now he wanted to join Serri and cry. He had been so dumb to think Yuri and Jonghyun's family were telling the truth, Jonghyun had warned him so many times that they were no good.

Key sighed and bit his lips to stop any tears from falling, he felt so stupid, his heart breaking with how upset Serri is. The younger man knew Jonghyun would never hurt his princess, he loved Serri so much and he had said so often that his daughter was the only girl in his life. Key looked up at the clock, reading at half past five in the evening, Jonghyun was due home any time from now.

Serri cuddled closer to Key's chest, her tears socking into the younger man's t shirt, nothing he could say or do would change the past but he could start to make the present and future a lot better for Serri and Jonghyun. From what Key got from the little girl was that the only happiness they had was when they were a perfect little family, once they were broken neither seemed to know how to happy again.

The only thing that made Key's heart swell was hearing how he had inspired Serri to dance, it had been his passion for a while and the young girl used to watch him when she was tiny. Just as Key was about to reassure the girl that Jonghyun would be home soon, the front door opened. Serri's head shot up and she got down from Key's lap, the feline man helping her on to her feet. Never had he seen the little girl run (or stumble in her case) as fast as he did screaming out for her daddy.

"Hey sweetie, h..hey why you crying Serri baby. W..what's wrong princess" Jonghyun asked as he picked up the little girl in his arms. Serri cried again, muttering over and over again that she loved her daddy and missed him, her little hands wrapping around his shoulders.

Jonghyun smiled although he was concerned as to why his daughter was in such a state of tears, he could feel her lips kissing his neck softly. It kind of tickled yet warmth spread through his body. Serri wasn't usually this vocal about her emotions and feelings so he was quite surprised. Jonghyun kicked off his boots, worrying in case any grease or oil spoiled her pretty pink dress.

The puppy like man carried his little girl into the living room to find Key sliently crying on the sofa, the feline boy tried to wipe his tears away but Jonghyun wasn't stupid. The younger jumped up to hug the older man surprising Jonghyun especially as he was still in his work clothes and he was filthy and stinky from fixing cars all day.

"Hey why are you crying Bummie, has something happened to the both of you.You know I love you both lot's right" Jonghyun said as he hugged Key with his other arm around the younger's waist. No one said anything for a while, Key softly whispered "I..I'm sorry" which baffled Jonghyun even more but he let it slide for now.

He was glad to be home and Key was finally hugging him again after so long. He missed having cuddles with his Kibummie, it had been so long that he forgot what it felt like to hold the man he truly loved even when Key threw them out. His love for the beautiful man never once changed or went away, his heart only ached more for Key and to hold him in his arms again.

"Stop crying you two, what do say to a nice dinner from KFC once I have washed, I got extra pay this week" Jonghyun said softly, smiling warmly when both Serri and Key looked and smiled.

Their eyes puffy and red, tear stain's on their flushed cheeks but Jonghyun still felt that they were the two most beautiful people in the world. Jonghyun never did find out why Serri and Key were crying when he came home but he decided to not push it and leave it. If they wanted to talk with him any time then he was always there for them. That night Jonghyun did notice a change, like a hint of the past was peaking through.

Key held his hand when they walked to KFC to pick up their dinner and Serri held his other hand, skipping along happily. It felt like they were a family again and the puppy like man didn't want to question it, never did he think that this would happen again between him self and Key.

Things seem to slowly go back to the way they were over the weekend. Jonghyun was confused but he was just happy that Key was opening up to him again and even snuggling up to him in bed again. It was Sunday and Serri had a dance competition with the group from her dance class. There was other groups from all over the country attending and it was quite a popular competition in Korea for young children.

Key wanted to attend but work called and an important client had called in for a hair appointment and only allowed Key to touch her hair. Serri understood although she wanted her Key-mummy to be there, Jonghyun spent the morning getting her ready. He had become a pro at doing her hair for his daughter, for the competition he had tied her dark brown hair back in a high pony tail.

She already had such long, thick hair, even in a high ponytail her hair reached her shoulder's nearly. She had on her special grey Nike jogging bottoms Jonghyun had brought especially for the show, she wanted to be hip so one leg was rolled up slightly. She had a plain white tank top on and some cute white Nike high tops on, Serri smiled happily as her daddy watched on with so much pride.

They got to the hall just in time, many parents knew of Jonghyun's history but didn't know the full truth, many glared and whispered as he walked in with his daughter. Some wanted to get Serri kicked out the group and some wanted the puppy like man banned from the event but the owner put his foot down and allowed Jonghyun to attend.

The older had wanted Taemin to come along but he was currently away with Minho for the weekend, they had gone to Paris for a romantic break away. Serri watched as other groups danced, chatting to a few of the other girls from her dance group, she proudly introduced them to her daddy and they seemed to take a shine to the puppy like man.

The hall wasn't very big with the parents sitting on benches while the centre was where the groups danced. There was various spot lights and speakers around, Jonghyun couldn't help but think that some of the groups that had already danced just wasn't very good. It was nearly two hours in to the show when it was Serri's group to go up and dance, Jonghyun got butterflies and gave his daughter a big kiss.

"Go and do your best baby, daddy is proud of you no matter what" Jonghyun said as she ran to the centre to join the others. Jonghyun was about to shout to Serri when a familiar body sat down next to him.

"S..sorry I am late Jjong, I rushed and came as quickly as I could so I didn't miss Serri's performance" Key panted out, completely out of breath from running all the way from the hair salon to the hall. Jonghyun smiled and hugged Key, whispering how thankful he was to the younger for coming to support his daughter.

The feline man just smiled shyly, ignoring the other parents gossiping over them, the lights went down and Key got his camera out from his bag that he had packed especially so he could film Serri. The music stared and automatically the girls started to dance to the heavy beat of the song, from what Jonghyun gathered from his daughter was that they were dancing to a medley of songs while others just danced to once or two songs.

The medley contained Nine Muse Hurt Locker, f(x) Electric Shock, Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake, Infinite Bad, Apink NoNoNo, Wonder Girls I Feel You and T-ara Sugar Free. Jonghyun knew Serri got her love for music from him as he was always a keen musician but all his plans got ruined when his family caused his life to crash around him.

Through out the whole performance, Jonghyun was on his feet cheering for his baby girl, smiling widely and watching with so much pride in his puppy eyes. As the music came to a stop, Jonghyun clapped and the tears started to fall from his eyes, he could not of been more prouder of his little girl. She had only just started primary school and had only been attending her dance class for two and a half months yet in his eyes she was already better then everyone else in the room.

Serri ran over to her daddy and Key, hugging them both and then having a drink of her water while the last few remaining groups went. Jonghyun and Key didn't even pay any attention, too busy fussing over Serri and praising her performance. Key was shocked at how amazing she was at dancing for someone so young, he was really impressed with her and like her daddy, he was so proud of her.

"Well done sweetie, your were amazing" Key said while making sure her ponytail was still in place. "I am so proud of you baby" Jonghyun added and pecked her cheek. After another hour and everyone had performed, they announced the winning group and runners up, Serri's group came second receiving a silver medal although in Jonghyun's eyes she was the winner and deserved gold. The winning team were from such a posh and snobby area, the puppy like man guessed bribing the judges helped as he witnessed the exchange of money earlier on. 

Jonghyun watched proudly as his little girl was giving her medal, tears falling from his eyes and his heart swelling at the sight of his baby girl smiling widely. All he wanted was to see his little girl happy and seeing that million dollar smile made him so complete. Key was just as emotional although he wasn't crying, he could understand why Jonghyun was.

The feline boy pulled Jonghyun to a hug as the competition slowly came to a finish, what Jonghyun didn't expect was to feel soft bow shaped lips against his own plump lips. How he had missed the younger's sweet kisses, it was only a soft, tender peck but it held so many bottled up emotions. Jonghyun carried Seeri in his arm while Key held his other hand as they walked out to the older man's car he had gotten back recently from the impound.

It had been a long day for them all and Serri had school the next day, Jonghyun offering to pick up some Chinese food for dinner so Key didn't need to prepare or cook for the evening. It felt like they were a proper little family again, Jonghyun still didn't know what had made Key suddenly change so quickly but he was happy to have the love of his life back in his arms again.

They hadn't made anything official but with the sudden cuddles, snuggles and kisses, it felt like they were back to being a couple again. Key watched and admired Jonghyun as he gave Serri her bath and washed her hair before getting her in to her cute lady bug pyjamas. Serri cuddled up to her daddy while sitting in his lap, watching Sponge Bob Square Pants, something her daddy always allowed her before going to bed.

"Night mummy, sweet dreams and thank you for coming today" Serri said to Key and climbed into his lap to give him a kiss and cuddle. Her cartoon had ended and she wanted to say good night so her daddy could read to her in bed again. "Sweet dreams honey, love you lot's" Key replied and pecked her check and returned the hug before she went back to her daddy. Jonghyun carried her to her own little bedroom, her teddy's sitting around her pillow, like they were protecting her from monsters and nightmares.

"Goodnight baby, daddy loves you lot's sweetie" Jonghyun said softly once he had finished reading the book to Serri. She had long since fallen asleep, her chest raising and falling steadily, it had been a long day for her so he wasn't surprised Serri fell asleep so quickly.

"Daddy loves you kiddo, sweet dreams" Jonghyun whispered and pressed his plump lips to her forehead in a feather light kiss. Leaving on her night light and leaving the door open a little, Jonghyun dragged his tired body to the living where Key was waiting for him with a nice hot cup of tea.

The puppy like man sighed, he had forgotten to give his daughter the present he brought her. It was supposed to make up for not giving her a good birthday surprise and the poor girl had been so tired. She had fallen asleep in the car on the way home, Jonghyun mentally thinking of putting it somewhere easy for Serri to spot when she gets home from school tomorrow.

He had saved up enough money to buy her the hand held Nintendo DS she wanted with a couple of games. It had been the only thing he had been able to buy her, it broke his heart when she would see something she liked or wanted but he couldn't afford to buy it before. Key snuggled up to Jonghyun, talking about the day and how proud of Serri they were, the film being a visible blur in the back ground.

The couple soon turned in and decided to head to bed with both having to get up early and go to work, as soon as Jonghyun's head touched the pillow, he was completely out of it. Key watched the older for a while, the puppy like man's head resting on his chest. Key wondered how he could of been so wrong about Jonghyun, he still felt like such a fool for believing the rumours.

His love for Jonghyun never died, he regrets kicking the older out that day without giving him a chance to explain things. Key always thanked Serri when Jonghyun wasn't around, she had saved him from making any more mistakes and helped him realise that Jonghyun had been innocent all along. All Key wanted was to go back to the way things were, Jonghyun was his one and only.

The feline man had never dated anyone else since Jonghyun left, having the puppy like man back in his life made him realise that no one compares to him. Jonghyun was irreplaceable, his heart only would beat so fast for his dorky, puppy lover.

"I love you Jjong, always have and always will. Your not just a perfect dad, your a perfect lover and you are just perfect" Key whispered as his finger's combed through the older's silver fluffy hair. Key leaned down to press his lips to the older's forehead, feline eyes sparkling with so much love and pride for the older.

Key knew Jonghyun was working hard to prove him self but he had nothing to prove, it was Key that had to prove to Jonghyun just how sorry he truly is. The younger man snuggled down and cuddled to to Jonghyun's warm chest, listing to his steady beating heart. A few hours later, Serri comes into their shared room, pyjama's wrinkled and clutching her teddy bear, climbing in between her daddy and mummy.

She smiled when both Jonghyun and Key wrapped their arms around her, Jonghyun's arm reaching over to Key as well so they were all snuggled up together. Serri fell asleep with a smile on her little plump lips, her minion teddy laying across her chest and her mummy and daddy either side of her. It was just like the past,  it was like it things were finally back to the way they used to be, they were now the perfect family again.


A/N Hello Lovelies ^^

Thank you to everyone that subscribed already <3

I hope this fluffy story was worth waiting for :3 

I have a thing for Daddy Jjong XD

Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy lovelies ^^

I see you all soon <3

P.S This Vine Sums up Jongkey Perfectly :D

Click me ^^