ON PUTTING UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE - Kyuhyun

Christmas Shots

 

 

You pouted as you look at your stubborn boyfriend whom was busying himself playing his beloved games again.

“Can’t we do it now?” You asked again “No” He answered nonchalantly, not looking away from his game

“But I want to!” You stomped your feet

“Don’t you think it’s still too early to put it up? We can do it some other time. A week before Christmas maybe” He answered without even looking at you, still concentrating on his game.

“I don’t care!” You shouted as you made your way out to the living room.

 

Kyuhyun decided to go out and check on you after a couple of minutes and saw you seated on the floor messing your hair while pouting in frustration, not knowing how to start fixing the tree by yourself which you wanted to be put up for a couple of days now.

Kyuhyun rested himself through the door frame watching you get more frustrated by the minute. He chuckled as you started to do something but ended up being annoyed.

 

After enjoying himself, he pushed himself up and walked near you, sensing someone was beside you already, you looked up to him with a pout.

He smiled and sat beside you starting to fix the tree, you stared at him.

“What?” He stopped what he was doing and turned to look at you “I thought you want this to be done? What are you staring at?” He smiled.

“You’re going to help me now?” You smiled happily and he nodded as he handed you one of the decorations for the tree.

 

After a while, the both of you finished arranging the tree and you both stood side by side admiring your work. Kyuhyun glanced back t you while you were busy admiring the tree.

“AHH!” You screamed which startled Kyuhyun

“We forgot the star” you continued. “What star?” He asked confused as you scrambled through the boxes which was scattered on the floor.

You came back beside him holding the star already and gave it to him.

“Put it on top. Go on” You said as you pushed him to the tree. He chuckled and messed your hair lightly before putting it on top.

You ran and hugged him. “Thank You” You said as you bury your face on his chest. He hugged you back and smiled sweetly.