ON PUTTING UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE - Donghae

Christmas Shots

 

 

“Are we doing the tree today?” He asked excitedly as he helped you with the boxes. You nodded and smiled at him as you continued what you were doing.

You looked at him excitedly pulling the boxes here and there as he started to unpack the things inside it. You smiled to yourself thinking how this kid became your boyfriend.

“Should we start now?” He asked as he pulled you beside him.

 

You helped each other as you started to put the tree up. He was busy with the tree while you get some decorations from the box that’ll be used, when you looked back at him he was pouting seemingly annoyed.

“What’s the problem?” You asked.

“This won’t fit” He said pouting more as he tried to demonstrate you his frustrations.

“Here let me help you” You offered and eventually managed to put the 2nd layer of the tree together with the stand.

“There!” You said. “Thanks~” He beamed at you and you smiled at his childishness.

“Now let’s decorate the tree” He stood and gathered the decorations which you had sorted out awhile ago. The both of you decorated the tree and even put lights on it.

 

“I’ll plug it in” He said as he ran to plug the light. He ran back beside you and the both of you admired the beautiful tree which the both of you made.

You both smiled seeing how you two made a good job in decorating the tree.

 

You were too busy admiring the tree that you didn’t notice Donghae staring lovingly at you.
“Ah~ so beautiful” You said. “Yeah~ very beautiful” You turned to look at him and you saw him staring. You stared back, drowning in his eyes.

He kissed you lightly in the lips and quickly ran to the kitchen. You laugh at him and decided to clean the mess.

 

You were already seated on the couch when he came back with 2 cups in hand.

You smelled the chocolate when he sat beside you and gave you one cup before he rested his arm on your shoulders.

“Oh~ mallows” You said as you saw small mallows floating in your chocolate cup. You smiled at him and took a sip from your cup.

 

“Merry Christmas” He said excitedly.

“Silly!” You chuckled as you sat up straight and looked at him “It’s still a month before Christmas”

“I’m just excited!” He said smiling widely looking like a 3-year old kid.

“You’re always excited” You countered.

“It’ll be our 3rd Christmas together” He said as he got your cup and placed both of your cup in the table infront of you.

He hugged you tight and said “I love you Iseul” You smiled as you hug him back burying your face in his chest. “I love you too Donghae~”