and interesting game and a rather jealous panda

Ships, games and relationships, oh my!

Several of them groaned. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Yixing and Kyungsoo were all grinning, which then only made the others worry more about what they were in store for.

“Who wants to ask first then?” asked Kai, who was neither here nor there about the game itself.

What worried him, was ‘satensoo’ over there and whatever he was planning.

“it was my idea to play in the first place so I think I should go first.” Luhan then turned to their maknae and smiled lightly. “Truth  or dare? You should know that just because I look innocent and you’re the Maknae doesn’t mean I’ll go easy on you in any way.”   Sehun replied with ‘truth’ while a couple of the others snickered until Luhan shot them a glare and muttered “shut up my ity has nothing to do with my innocence. I can be completely not innocent for all you know…” But this only made them giggle a little at the clear statement that their little deer was still very much innocent no matter how much he tried to deny it.

”well, oh non-innocent and mighty one, get on with it we aren’t going to wait forever you know~”

“oh shut up Kyung, it’s not like you’re exactly ‘mighty’ yourself. Now Sehun: list everyone in the room and say whether you think you would bottom or top them-“ Luhan said, the others now laughing at sehun with the exception of Jongdae and Luhan himself. SEhun thought for a moment but responded surprisingly quickly, beginning to count them all off on his fingers as he spoke.

“so getting you back for this but Kris-hyung: bottom, Minseok-hyung: Bottom, Yixing-hyung: top-“ Tao then butted in.

“you? Top Yixing-ge? I don’t think so, Sehun-“ apparently yet again he had not really thought about exactly what he was saying and for the third time now Chanyeol was being hit with a pillow after questioning how Tao would know whether Sehun could top Yixing.

“can I continue now? The quicker I get this done the quicker I can get Luhan-hyung back in a couple of turns- Chanyeol-hyung: bottom without a doubt, Baekhyun-hyung: bottom I think, Tao-hyung: top, duh, Luhan-hyung: top, Jongdae-hyung: bottom, Kai-hyung: bottom, Kyungsoo-hyung: top and Junmyeon-hyung: bottom. And can I change Minseok-hyung to top?” Sehun finished, frowning at just how many times he had said ‘bottom’. “Luhan-hyung, truth or dare. Know that you’re screwed either way.”

Luhan rolled his eyes not particularly being pleased about the fact that Sehun believed he would top him (even though they all knew it was true and the little deer probably would never top anyone for as long as he lived but that was entirely beside the point.)

“Dare me why don’t you-“ He barely finished the sentence before Sehun answered, grinning.

“Luhan-hyung I dare you to spend the next three rounds doing aegyo every time you speak.” Luhan’s eyes widened for a moment whilst he grumbled under his breath. After a few moments he brought his head up and whilst doing the most adorable face he could muster whilst staring daggers at their maknae he said in a high pitched, cute voice,

“Okie-dokie, I can do that for you Sehun you ing ~” Luhan said, but everyone had to admit that hearing him say that in such a manner was probably one of the most hilarious things to grace this earth.

A moment or two later, everyone turned to see Kyungsoo whisper something into Jongin’s ear before they both broke out with wide grins.

“okay. One of you grinning alone is enough to worry me. Now we’re playing this game and it’s both of you so I’m ing scared to hear the next thing either of you comes out with but I’m also curious so let’s hear it.” Kris said, folding his arms and sitting back in his chair.

“well, Soo-hyung had an idea-” there was a chorus of ‘oh god’ before Jongin continued. “y’know how if you refuse a dare you have to then do whatever truth you’re given and vice-versa? Well- Apparently Soo-hyung wants to see you all because he had the idea that if you refuse anything then you gotta remove a piece of clothing too-”  Throughout the whole time that he spoke, Kris looked like he was debating whether to A) agree and go along with it or B) totally flip his .

He went with A.

“there is so much wrong with you two for coming up with that that I cannot begin to explain it but fine-“ He was quickly cut off by Yixing mid-sentence.

“well, if we’re playing like that then you don’t mind if I give Jongin something?”

“Dare me up~” Yixing grinned and it was now that everyone got really worried for what was coming next as he pointed toward where Chanyeol sat-

“You. Yeol. Go. Now. Yeol, don’t do anything. Jongin, you can’t leave him until you’ve given him a .”

-and rightly so, it seemed.

Chanyeol opened his mouth to object only to close it a moment later when he remembered that new rule. He was only wearing a shirt, boxers and a pair of jogging bottoms and he’d rather not have to remove any of the aforementioned. Jongin appeared to be having similar thoughts to him, except he seemed to have been too lazy to put on trousers. Meaning it was even more important that he didn’t end up having to remove anything.

Eventually, Jongin made his way over to Chanyeol and, much to (a totally not jealous) Baekhyun’s dismay, began to try and fufill his dare. “forgot to mention that if you fail then the removing clothes rule applies then too, but there’s no limit on what you can do.” Came Yixing’s voice, to which Jongin replied with a simple, “do you really have to look? Can’t you, like, turn around?” Everyone thankfully complied, either covering their eyes, turning their heads of even completely turning so that their backs faced the two of them. And with that he began his dare.

Jongin had opted for using his hand through the clothing since he’d rather not touch anything more than was necessary nor skin-to-skin. For several seconds there was almost complete silence save for an only just noticeable change in Chanyeol’s breathing. By time a minute had past Jongin made a sort of groaning noise out of complaint. “You’re holding off are you trying to make this last longer than it has to?”

To which he received a strained, “nope, just trying not to make a sound.”

“it’s been nearly four minutes how long is this going to take?”

They seemed to have forgotten that there was another 10 people in the room with them until someone else spoke, which was surprisingly enough Luhan.

“Maybe try doing something more than your hand, Jongin-” the only response Luhan got was another annoyed groan. And then the sound of movement that could only be heard if you were really listening.

Unfortunately for Jongin and Chanyeol; the others may not have been looking, but all of them were very much listening.

Several seconds later the sounds that told of movement ceased and Jongin (looking not particularly pleased) was straddling the elder. Eager to get this over with as soon as was physically possible, he had now begun grinding lightly. Chanyeol’s breathing was getting heavier by the second but still not much was happening in terms of the requirement of the dare.

“I feel sorry for Baekhyun-hyung if this is how long it takes usually-” this comment was met with an ‘I can hear you you know’ from Baekhyun who had his back facing them both but was sitting directly next to Chanyeol. Jongin waved it off dismissively and did something he had hoped it wouldn’t come to.

“Oh screw it,” he muttered which, coupled with the hand that was then covering Chanyeol’s mouth, earned a confused look from the taller. This confusion didn’t last long and he was quickly thankful for the hand which did its job and muffled what sounds left his mouth within the next few moments as it was supposed to. Jongin had apparently decided that he may as well go all out if he was to get this over with any time soon and ‘grinding lightly’ was no longer anything close to an accurate description. More like ‘riding hard with everything he had’. At some point within the next minute or so a smirk might  have found Its way to Jongin’s face at how quickly Chanyeol had gone from almost nothing to frequently in a matter of seconds due to the younger’s movements.

That didn’t stop him being incredibly thankful, however, when a very strained voice broken with the odd moan came, muffled by his hand.

“you…can get off…now…it was ‘make me hard’…not ‘make me ’-”

Jongin more than happily complied, removing himself and going back over to sit where he had been previously, on the floor beside Minseok and between Kyungsoo(who was sat on the couch)’s legs. He tapped both of them and Minseok announced “they’re done, you can turn around now!”

Baekhyun glared and Yixing was grinning.

“I heard that last comment Chanyeol, were you really going to~?” Yixing asked, seeming both curious and teasing.

“So did I and just so you know, Yeol, once this game is finished you’re screwed.”

“if that was an innuendo then please stay off my bed this time. It was bad enough when I didn’t know where those white stains where coming from.” Jongin said, folding his arms.

Baekhyun just blew a raspberry at him like the oh so mature adult he is.

Kai turned back to the one who had given the dare in the first place and spoke. “truth or dare, Yixing-hyung?”

“Dare me and do your worst~”

“You. Baekhyun-hyung. Lap. Go. Now. Rest of the game.” Yixing made his way over before Baekhyun could argue. When he sat himself down Baekhyun’s arms when around his waist as a sort of automatic. This game didn’t look like it was ending any time soon so they might as well be comfy.

It was now Tao’s turn to do the glaring. Though, that went much more unnoticed.

“Mind if I give someone something?” Kyungsoo asked, to which everyone nodded and he turned his head towards Kris. Before he could even asked Kris said “Dare me.” But quickly found he was going to regret that choice.

“Tao or Yixing-hyung. Kiss one of them for a whole minute without stopping.”  Kris’ face look mildly surprised but not overly so. He had been expecting something of the sort but now he had a problem- kiss Tao or kiss Yixing. On one hand, everyone knew he had (past tense of course…totally past tense…) a crush on Tao the younger of the two at one point and he thought that kissing him would only confirm the obvious for the rest of them and that they might think that he still did (which he didn’t…obviously…). On the other hand though, the idea of kissing Yixing wasn’t exactly on his bucket list. But, better than people thinking he had a crush on Tao (Kris logic, apparently. Oh how logical…)

Everyone, of course, had been expecting him to choose the obvious and go with Tao so they were all quite surprised when he said, “Yixing…get your over here…” but before Yixing could move, Jongin shook his head.

“he has to sit in Baekhyun-hyung’s lap for the rest of the game so you have togo to him, Kris-hyung-” Jongin barely finished speaking before Baekhyun tried to object.

“are you seriously telling me that not only do I have to have Yixing-hyung in my lap after having sat right there whilst you and Yeol…and now I have to sit right here with one of them on me while they make out for an entire minute?”

Jongin wanted to laugh at this mini-rant from Baekhyun but instead settled for a simple “yes that is exactly what I’m telling you. Unless Yixing-hyung wants to go shirtless for the rest of the game, that is.”

“I’’m good. I like this shirt and I’m good without havig to kiss Kris-ge while being shirtless too.” Yixing said quite simply while Kris begrudgingly made his way over. Kyungsoo then got out his phone to time the two of them.

“whenever you’re ready.”

When they were face to face, foreheards leaning on each other, Yixing spoke again this time amused.

“I’m surprised, Ge. We were all expecting Tao”

“just shut up, Yixing. The quicker we get this over with…” and Kris closed the gap.

Baekhyun stayed silet but made a ‘why me’ sort of face, as if this was the end of the world as we know it. Tao on the other hand: if earlier couldn’t have been called ‘glaring’ then now definitely could.

Let’s just say if looks could kill then Kris would be in dire need of a coffin any second now.

For at least the first few seconds, the kiss stayed simple- no movement and closed mouths. It didn’t stay like that for long though. much to someone’s annoyance…naming no jealous little pandas, of course. Of course, it was Yixing who first decided that just staying still was boring and opened his mouth just a little to test as to whether the elder would comply. Which, to Yixing’s mild surprise, he did. The kiss became rapidly more heated from there, hands finding their way to the back of the other’s neck etc., until Yixing was testing his limits again: this time as to whether Kris would let a tongue slip past or not. There was obviously not a single jealous panda in the room hoping it would be a ‘not’~ It had seemed like he had been just about to when Kyungsoo’s voice came to both of them, breaking the silence that had fallen with “30 second gone.” Kris then somewhat came back to where he was and what he was doing and denied this request *documentary voice* and the jealousus pandarius finally found some small happiness in his never ending torment~, hitting Yixing lightly-ish on the arm for it along with doing so. It didn’t matter though because the mini panda party that had started because the object of his jealousy hadn’t allowed tongues was over *cough*I mean because Yixing tried again only a few seconds later and succeeded in getting what he wanted so much for that panda party. Only around 20 seconds later, n alarm sounded from Kyungsoo’s phone signifying that their 60 seconds was up and everyone minus one jealousus pandarius who was still glaring daggers laughed when Kris visibly jumped at the sound, fully remembered what was going on, quickly moved himself away and back to his previous seat and wiped his mouth. His breathing was uneven, having not bothered to think about doing such for the past minute or so but the attention was drawn away  from him quickly when Tao stood, walked over to where Yixing and Baekhyun were sat and pulled Yixing up by the arm.

“Shirt.” Yixing, along with everyone else, looked at Tao questioningly until he explained. “the game isn’t over and you stood up, so you have to do the forfeit.”

“but you pulled me up so it shouldn’t count-“

“you don’t need it anyway so just do it, yixing-ge-“ and Yixing complied, catching his drift and throwing his shirt onto the floor.

 

The moment that it had left his grip, Tao was already pulling him away. Everyone wondered where to for a few moments until they realized: Yixing’s room.

When the door closed behind the both of them everyone burst out laughing.

“Yixing said he wouldn’t confirm anything but if that wasn’t confirming it then I don’t know what would be-” Chanyeol said, still laughing.

“that definitely confirmed it. Looks like our little panda got jealous about that kiss, Kris-hyung-”

"Sehun, are you telling me that it's Kris' fault that they're getting it on as we speak? and how can you call him little? you're probably the most disrespectful Maknae in the history of ever-"

"well maybe if Kris had kissed Taozi instead-"

"You know he wouldn't have done that. Besides then Xing would have just gotten jealous. and it was Kyung who gave the dare, anyway."

"Lu, I'm right here- how do you know what I wouldn't have done?"

"are you saying you would have kissed the panda and just chose to kiss Xing?"

"...no."

"well then. shut up and take your turn in asking someone, Kris-Ge~"

"jesus, Lu, and you said Sehun was disrespectful to his Ge- anyway, Kyung it's about time you had a turn-"

"I'm going to break the pattern here and go with a truth~"

The next couple of hours they continued playing the game and talking about Yixing and Tao.

 

 

That was, until Jondae and Luhan tried opening the door and realized that they’d be sleeping on the couch tonight.

 

A/n: welp- this is probably finished now, just a two shot XD I feel pleased with myself- I managed to get all of my otps in there-

...how did I manage to get Kray, Yitao AND Taoris in there exactly?

and then some chankai

gotta have the chankai

well you're all welcome for this little bout of all of my crack ships and hope you enjoyed XD (sorrry not sorry for jealousus pandarius- there are two things in this world that I absolutely love-

1- sizzling bacon in a pan of jealousy (hehe lauren I love that phrase XD never gonna stop using it XD)

2- the little known species that only rears its head every now and again: the Jealousus Pandarius XD

seriously though you can't not love jealous Tao- it's too cute- same goes for Baek-

 

don't forget to comment what you liked and would it be too much to ask for an upvote? probably- but if you're feeling generous then- y'know- just hit that button and I'll love you forever for it-

~Little Miss Otaku~