SnO16

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Plans" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

“Noona, it’s almost time!” Jungkook yelled from the outside, giving a mini heart attack to the girl. “Just a minute!” She yelled back, quickly brushing her hair and let them fall naturally just by her shoulders.

She hurriedly placed her phone into her sling bag, fixing her slightly untidy bandana. Smiling at her reflection, she opened up the door and bumped to Jungkook, who was leaning very closely.

“Whoa noona, I know you’re very excited but be careful of where you’re going.” He chuckled. Iseul shook her head and grinned widely, “I know but he might be asking me out, judging by how he said that he needs to tell ‘something’.” She did that quotation pose with her fingers.

“Let’s just hope for the best.” Jungkook smiled genuinely. “At the café where noona works, right?”

Iseul gave him a nod.

“Ah, maybe this is truly something important.” The two started going downstairs and wore their shoes, “Do you think he might be really asking you out?”

“I don’t know. But I really hope that he would.” She blushed a little, hanging her head low while tying her shoelaces. Jungkook stared at her over-excited figure; the first time for him to witness the scene. He secretly hoped that it would be him to make her as excited like now, but unfortunately, it was someone else.

“Okay.” Jungkook let out an unnoticeable sigh, “If Jin hyung is indeed asking you out, what will you answer?”

Iseul stared at him as if he was crazy. “Is that even a question? Of course it’s a ‘yes’!” She lightly squealed.

Wow. This is something new. He inwardly chuckled, opening up the gates for her. “Figures. But if it’s the opposite?”

“What do you mean?” She asked back, confused. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and locked the gates, “Like, what if he isn’t asking you out and instead he only wanted to hangout with you since you guys hadn’t met up for a few days?”

Iseul hummed and slowly nodded at his statement. “That could happen.”

“And?”

“I don’t mind.” She happily cheered, “As long as he asked me for a hangout then I would be happy.”

“No matter what his reason is?” He asked.

“Yep.”

Jungkook shook his head in amusement as he found some pebbles by the ground, kicking a few of them lightly. “You really love him, don’t you, noona?”

“Yes, I do.” She murmured, almost inaudible. It felt uncomfortable for her to answer his question since the girl knew she might’ve hurt him with just those three words. And she was right; the awkward silence that she disliked soon engulfed the two.

Iseul saw her junior snugging his hands into his pockets, still, kicking the pebbles—but a little harshly this time. It made her frown. Not that she didn’t like Jungkook for not being able to move on, but she hated herself for not being able to love him back.

“Jungkookie, you know that I don’t like seeing people around me surrounded by those sad auras, right?” She spoke up, resulting a chuckle escaping from the male’s lips. “I wasn’t glooming, just thinking.” He stuck his tongue out playfully before earning a pinch on his arms.

“Whatever you say, Jungkook. I can always see through you.”

“Then, do you know what brand of underwear I am wearing?”

“Hey!” She slightly blushed and stomped his feet. Jungkook yelped and hopped a few times due to the pain he was enduring, “Noona! Since when did you get violent?!” He jokingly glared at her, feeling unhappy.

“Since you turned y.”

“Am not!”

“Then why are you asking me to guess your underwear brand?” Iseul raised a brow, then, walked away like a boss you’d usually see in TVs.

“Wait up!”

 

>>> 

 

“Goodbye!” Iseul waved at Jungkook, w

Please log in to read the full chapter