Taste me~

CCandy

“No.”

 

“But-“

 

“No.”

 

Jongdae snuggles closer even if his right leg is already hooked over Baekhyun’s thigh, his arms are around his small back, nose nuzzling a soft neck. It’s close already but not close enough.

 

Baekhyun sighs, Jongdae feels it on the top of his head.

 

“You did it five times today at least.”

 

“Five is such a small number.”

 

“Still bigger than you.”

 

Jongdae has “watch what you say you midget” on his tongue but at the end chooses to hold his snark back for the better.

 

“I thought you love me.”

 

Jongdae is not in the position to see Baekhyun’s face but judging from the sudden pink flush of his neck, it’s right to assume his bandmate feels awkward.

 

“Ya!”

 

Jongdae leans back with a smirk. He didn’t bite that hard so the mark of his teeth will fade away sooner than he would like them but it’s still worth it.

 

“You flush so prettily.”

 

“And you’re drunk.” Baekhyun barks back, instantly putting more space between them. His elegant hand comes up to soothe the pain and his eyes glare holes into Jongdae’s ones. “What are you, a dog?”

 

“I think we’ve established you’re the puppy out of us.” Jongdae winks. “And I’m the cat.”

 

Baekhyun scoffs. His neck is still red a bit but faint, almost the color of his newly-dyed hair. The similarity is really pleasing to Jongdae’s eyes.

 

“Cats don’t bite.”

 

“You’re right. They scratch!”

 

Baekhyun knows Jongdae long (and deep) enough to know his actions are almost quicker than his words so grabs his wrists in the last minute. Nevertheless Jongdae’s head falls ahead freely, the movement causing their noses bump and their eyes lock.

 

Now this is the proximity Jongdae finds almost enough.

 

“What’s next?”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widen at the abrupt question.

 

Jongdae sneakily lowers his gaze. The lips coming into his view are not the pink he has thought about but they’re good enough… hm, maybe even better.

 

“Let me.”

 

“No.” Baekhyun murmurs relentlessly, eyes averting. “You had your fingers on or in my hair all day and the hairdresser noona can’t run out of complaints how disheveled it is now.”

 

Disheveled… Jongdae likes that word too much.

 

“It’s a good look to you.”

 

“Um… I’m glad you like it but except for you it can’t work.”

 

“It’s only the two of us now.”

 

The words are suggesting and maybe Baekhyun feels them too because confusion flashes in his eyes.

 

“What are you getting at, Jongdae?”

 

“What do you think I am?” He blinks back innocently. “You said for me it works and I said it’s only the two of us now. So let me touch.”

 

Baekhyun bites his lower lip, making it harder for Jongdae to wait for permission.

 

“Five seconds.” The uplifting answer comes after some silence from both sides. “That’s all you get.”

 

Once again, not enough, but not wasting any opportunity Jongdae acknowledges the offer with a nod and as Baekhyun’s grip loosens on his wrists, lower his hands to slide his fingers to Baekhyun’s nape.

 

The skin contact makes Baekhyun gasp. Jongdae grins in satisfaction and getting bold caresses his way up to his hairline.

 

“You can start count.”

 

Baekhyun narrows his eyes but obeys.

 

“One.”

 

The number barely leaves his mouth and Jongdae’s fingers are already pull and bury under silky pink locks. Jongdae can’t help on the content hum which escapes through his lips. Baekhyun’s hair has always been nice to touch but had dyed to this color it’s a whole new experience.

 

Talking about experiences.

 

Jongdae opens his eyes. Baekhyun was pretending so hard just a second ago how troublesome he is yet now there he is, face flushing and eyes shining.

 

Also his lips…

 

Jongdae doesn’t hesitate to make the most out of his five seconds and leaning in claims those pink lips for himself.

 

Baekhyun sharply inhales through his nose at the sudden intrusion but otherwise he doesn’t move.

 

Jongdae leans back just as quick.

 

“Continue.”

 

Five seconds has passed already but Baekhyun forgot to count, right?

 

“J-Jongdae.”

 

“I’ll help.” He leans close again, their lips almost touching. “Two comes.”

 

It’s nothing more than a light press once again but Jongdae still feels delighted by that. After all, Baekhyun didn’t punch him in the face as he has predicted the second their lips come to contact.

 

By they disconnect, it looks like Baekhyun has learned they won’t be finished until five so calls the next number out himself.

 

“Three.”

 

Jongdae kisses Baekhyun with more force. He also moves his fingers in his hair, remembering his initial plan. He twists and pulls on some strands while his other hand starts to massage the scalp underneath his fingertips.

 

Baekhyun mewls at the feeling and Jongdae, thinking of it as an encouragement, lightly darts out his tongue to have a taste of those lips.

 

They’re as sweet as they look.

 

It takes a little more time to stop but Jongdae eventually does. Baekhyun his lips as they’re free.

 

“Four.”

 

Jongdae would enthusiastically go for it once more but Baekhyun takes control as hands are grabbing his waist, pulling him flush to a firm chest.

 

Baekhyun presses his lips to his and Jongdae thinks he was wrong from the start.

The word “enough” can’t be associated with the boy so close to him.

 

The resistance Baekhyun has shown is vanished. Now he’s just as eager as Jongdae is, answering all of his movements, caressing his sides and tilting his head for better access. When Jongdae at his lower lip again, Baekhyun instantly parts his lips and welcomes the tongue invading his mouth with a pleasant moan.

 

Things get heated pretty quickly. Baekhyun moves to hover over Jongdae, arms on both side of the latter’s head, lips never stopping. Jongdae shows his appreciation by removing one hand from his hair and slides it down Baekhyun’s back, feeling up its surface and curves along the way.

 

Jongdae doesn’t have his eyes opened but the sight they might be makes him shiver even if he can’t see it.

 

They go on for long, time and place out of consideration when necessities like leaving some air in his lungs draw Jongdae out.

 

It’s kind of hard to stop though because apparently Baekhyun has no intention of that, based on how comfortably he’s on Jongdae’s tongue.

 

Jongdae shuts out the pleasure flowing through his body and putting more strength into his fingers pulls on Baekhyun’s hair almost aggressively.

 

Baekhyun pulls back with a loud smack of their lips and a painful groan.

 

“That hurts, you .”

 

Jongdae is busy welcoming air in his lungs so he can hardly answer back.

 

“Show me… other way to stop you… and I’ll do that next time.”

 

Baekhyun’s face changes from annoyed to amused. He lines their faces and bringing a hand up pulls a slim finger down on the side of Jongdae’s face.

 

“You’re so out of breath.” He sounds proud of himself and Jongdae would smack him in the head for being full of himself but for now he settles on trying not to blush. “What kind of a singer are you? You’re supposed to know how to breathe properly.”

 

Jongdae does smack him in the head this time.

 

“But sure you’re a cheater.” Baekhyun continues. “That wasn’t five seconds at all.”

 

Jongdae laughs. His breathing is not even yet but he circles his hands around Baekhyun’s neck and reaches up to nibble on the puffy, now red lower lip playfully.

 

“Right. We’ve stopped at four.”

 

Baekhyun looks back at him puzzled but after some thinking (and persuasion in form of light pecks from Jongdae’s part) he figures out and takes his part in resuming where they’ve left off.

 


 

A/N: Baekchen is sailing sooooooo hard rn I HAD TO write some of my feels out. Hope you don't mind ><