Were girls always this scary?

Lee Jieun, the only one.

"There is always one person that will think specially for you." That's what my mother always used to say.

Untill she died in a plane accident.

Love, I don't believe in such a thing. Neither I need it.

All I need to stay alive is food and water. After all you won't die witout love.

Well, there are stupid people that kill themselves after they got dumped by their boyfriends. I don't understand them.

"Jieun!"shouted Jiho, "There is a letter for you!"

I hurry to downstairs and grab it away from his manly hands that didn't get bigger in these past seven years. I read it with an excitement I never had before.

It said, "Dear Miss Lee Jieun,

We would like you to enroll to our school, Seoul Academy.

Will be waiting for reply, Jang Seung Joo"

The letter fell from my hands as I try to overcome the shock that letter brought me.

But, it was too much to overcome.

3 months later, Seoul Academy, November 12th.

Seoul Academy, a school for rich brats who got fed up with their parents' money and so they come to the place called 'school' to have some fun.

School is such a fun place, they think. But, that's wrong! It's a battlefield. Battlefield to be 1st in the rankings!

After all, grade is all that matters!

Well at least for me.

"Dear, you're silly!" Kwon Yuri laugs loudly as if trying to show how ugly her fake laugh is, "There is no way oppa likes me!"

Yeah, there's no way. So, just shut up, you fake face.

"Eh? Even though you're so pretty?"

Like you're not thinking that you're not the prettiest, Choi Sooyoung.

"Me? Pretty? Unnie, you flatter me!"

You proably think you're the most pretty girl in the school as well, you fakie.

........

Wait, it's a library, right? A library! Why are they talking so loud?

"Hey, you fakie slumps, it's a library. If you want to talk why don't you take it outside?"

"Wha-? Who do you think you are? Plus, no one except this rude and ugly four eyes is studying, right?" started Sooyoung who was showing some really evil grin that no one can surpass. A demon's grin.

People say that only true devil can show devil's grin. Which means she's the true devil.

"Soooyoung, stop. After all it's my fault for showing such a inappropriate manner."

What are these in the corner of her eyes? Tears? Like I'll fall for such a cheap trick!

Ah, how I want to reveal her true self to everyone!

"Really? Is that what you really are thinking?" I ask bravely as I step towards Kwon Yuri, "Because I don't think you're telling the truth. Kwon Yuri, tell me the truth."

"Why are you talking so rudely when Yuri is apoligizing so nicely?"
"And you were tricked by her act?"
"What do you mean?"
She is  a devil, but she is so stupid.

"What I mean is that Kwon Yuri who you call friend is always acting innocent maiden in front of you when she's fake devil inside! Aren't you ashamed?"

"How dare you accuse me, you little son of a-?"
Ha, you revealed your true self to your so called best friend!

Or should I say follower?

"Yuri? What are saying? This is not like you at all!"

"No, I'm ! I'm! This is all her fault! She cursed me!"

Is she an idiot? Who will believe that kind of excuse?
"Don't take me as an idiot."

Told you so.

"Sooyoung! Whose side are you on? Mine or hers?"

"No one's . I'm on my side."she says as she leaves the library, "Farewell."

"You'll pay for this!" yelled Yuri as she went after Sooyoung.

Yuri's POV


"Really? How interesting? Seeing my dear cousin's lie so easily." spoke up Wooyoung as he took off his fashion glasses, "I'd like to meet her. The only one, special one."