chapter2

why
Please log in to read the full chapter

as i look up i get the shock of my life as i met the eyes of my younger brother staring back at me full of rage. fear was the only thing i could feel in all of my life no one has ever looked at me like that before ever."m-minho ww-what are you do--" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HANA" he boomed and somthing clicked inside of me and all i could feel was rage . i stood up slowly and looked him square in the eyes"SONG MIN-HO WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT? IS THIS ANYWAY TO TREAT YOUR SISTER HUH ? DID YOU LOSE ALL YOUR MANNERS ?" him and his goons were all taken aback about my boldness. the room fell silent till one of his goons decided to speak up" s-sir is this really your sister?" " yeah " he chuckled " she is the only person  who can ever talk to me to that way " he seemed to have gained his composure and turned to his men "anywho,we have to take her to him now,but be gentle or your dead meat" he says nonchalntlty and walks off farther into the room . taking the hint they loop their arms into mine and ecsort through the room and into a ajoining one which lead to a creepy set of stairs . i guess we made it when we made an abrupt stop. we are here ma'am . "please dont call me its han---" " thats all boys i can take care of my sister here " minho stated. "come on big sis no need to be nervous " he puts his hand on my back and nudges me toward the door . as he opens the door we are met by an office with a eleagent wooden desk  that sits infront of a spacious window over looking the city.

Please log in to read the full chapter