Chapter-1

The Melody Of My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Their school uniform.

 

Sung Kyu's POV

Today is such a great day of August,although it's raining a bit outside.But no worries since I'm indoors.Reading Wuthering Heights while the weather is cool.What a feeling.And everything is so peaceful and quie...

"Sung Kyu,What are you doing alone in the classroom?"Nam Woo Hyun,my so-freaking-annoying-and-greasy bestfriend yelled while standing near the door.And did he just say...

"Bwo!Sung Kyu?Yah!I'm older than you,you rascal."I yelled back.

"Yeah,yeah.Whatever.grandpa."He muttered the last word under his breath.

"What did you just say?"I asked since I saw his lips moving.

"Nothing,Hyung."he replied with a grin.

"What are you doing in here?"I asked him.

"I was gonna ask you that.What are you doing in here alone?"he said

"Reading.Don't you have eyes?"I told him holding up the Wuthering Height Book.

"You aren't busy so come with me"he said.

"To where?"

"The Graduation Hall"

"For what?"

"I wanna see some pretty noonas.This ceremony is for those who couldn't attend their graduration ceremony last march.I betcha the noonas are very pretty since they are from aboard"he grins.

"Just go by yourself or ask someone else like Dong Woo or Howon."

"They are practising their dance for the school festival that will hold in coming september."

"I would rather read my book.I'm not interested."I replied with an uninterested gaze.

"I'm sure you will become a teacher."he said

"Why?"I asked.

"Because you are truly boring as hell,Grandpa."Woo Hyun stick out his tongue and run to the door.

"Yah, NAM WOO HYUN!!!"I yelled and threw the book at him.

"Ouch!"It hit.

But not Woo Hyun.It was Sung Yeol.Woo Hyun know it would happen so he duck just in time when Sung Yeol open the door.And it hit the tall guy's head.(Poor Yeollie oppa.keke. :-P)

"What was that for,hyung?!"Sung Yeol wailed touching his red forehead where the book hit.

"Sorry,Yeol.It wasn't for you.It meant for that Grease over there."I said.

"Yah!"he yelled."What!!!"I spat.

"Are You Guys Elementry students?!I can hear your voice even from the locker area."Kim Myung Soo came in carrying a camera around his neck.

"I thought I told you to wait in your class,Yeollie."He said to Sung Yeol.

"But you were taking so longgggg~~~!Soo."Sung Yeol said.

"Let's go Yeollie.We are gonna be late."Myung Soo said and prepared to leave.

"Wait wait.Where are you guys going by the way?"Woo Hyun in.

"The Hall.My sister graduate today."Sung Yeol said with proud.

"Oh,Congratulation.By the way,can you please take this Grease too?He's pestering me to go to there."I said pointing to woo hyun.

"No problem,Right,Soo?"Sung Yeol said and Myung Soo just shrugged his shoulders.

"Or how about we leave him here alone?"Myung Soo replied,grabbing his best-friend's hand and ran out.

"Yah!!Guys!!Wait for me!!!"Woo Hyun yelled and ran

Please log in to read the full chapter