[R] Ken-TV

Ampersand Reviews (Archive)

What's the difference between a G-Spot and a golf ball? A guy will actually search for a golf ball.

 

What do you want me to say??

There isn't much to critique because it's a nice comedy oneshot. It doesn't necessarily need any complicated characters nor development (although there was some). I think you did a good job in showing what each character was like and their relationships through their actions, despite the length of the fic, so yay.

Also, I am really dumb and didn't notice that Taehyung was the only one missing throughout most of the fic, so I kept wondering who was the pun guy. That should've been obvious and I felt like Jimin at the end. 

And were they really going to do each other?  O_o

 

"Puns are the absolute lowest form of humour."

Puns are the best. What is wrong with him?

 

"He had decided to make the uniform more stylish by wearing his awesome leather skinnies with it, but apparently, the science teacher didn't appreciate his fashion movements and gave him detention."

Why is he so lame

 

"precious baby from Jesus's sparkly "

WAT

 

"He is answered with" --> was

"And Seokjin is left" --> was

 

 

"That place is a joke."

I don't get how that is a pun.. unless it really is that bad.

 

"He and I have a...competition going on."

There should be spaces between the dots.

 


 

Remember to credit and comment~