Solar in Kpopland

Mamamoo Tales

Once upon a time, a bright girl who was a good singer. Her name was Solar and she liked to go to Han River in her free time. One day while she was reading a book a white rabbit with an iphone suddenly ran past her. She couldn't believe her own eyes as it jumped in a rabbit hole. She followed it out of curiosity  and discovered a room full of doors from different sizes. A table was there with a sheet music on it, then she found a small door and sang the notes to open it. She took a peek and saw an incredible stage with beautiful props. She looked around and found a bottle on the table with a paper “Drink me” stuck on it and a cake with a paper “Eat me” stuck on it. Without thinking she drank and her voice became higher but she forgot the sheet music on the table so she ate a bit of the cake but her voice became too low. After many tries, she began to scream and her high notes became a waterfall and broke the small door.

In her desperate state, she went through the small door and met Anchovy and Fishy. They got angry because their stage became a mess so to make up for her mistake, she had to perform with them their song "Can You Feel It". She didn't know the choreography and had to practice for hours and got in so much pain. Thanks to her hardwork, she did a great performance with Anchovy and Fishy. When she leaved the stage and walked in a dressing room - which she thought was Anchovy and Fishy's - the white rabbit saw her and mistook her for a staff member and asked her to bring to the singer eSNA her outfit. She was in this world for a very long time and her body started to grow taller and the White Rabbit was afraid. He called the security guards and other staff members who threw make-up, props, and anything else they had.. Once these things touched her, they transformed into cakes and remembering what she did earlier, she ate them and her voice became high once again. She barely escaped the broadcasting station when she bumped into a man-dragon - actually he looked like a lizard - with a giant mushroom and a cigarette. He had crazy red hair and looked kind of suspicious but didn't seem like malicious. He asked her what was wrong and she told him that she didn't know who she was anymore. Listening to her concern, he told her that one side of the mushroom would make her voice higher whereas the other one would make it lower. She ate both side to find the right balance for her voice and once she found it, she thanked the man-dragon and kept looking for the White Rabbit.

She met the Duchess Hwasa and her baby Zico who just got her ticket for a concert. She got invited to eat kimchi prepared by Duchess's Cook Seunghyun but everyone sneezed because it was too salty. The Duchess Hwasa got angry, gave her baby to Solar who to her surprise turned into a pig, and threw dishes to the Cook Seunghyun. Jaejin Cat was hidden the whole and witnessed everything. He told her to go the March Jonghyun's house. He suddenly disappeared but only his grin remained.

She met three people having a tea party. The Hatter Wheein and March Jonghyun were playing with Dormouse who fell asleep. They invited her and played with her too and asked her some riddles. The Hatter Wheein asked if fairies have buttholes and Solar answered they might. The Hatter actually confirmed saying "They do because I have one". Everyone beside Solar burst out of laughter that's when she decided to leave their party because of their nonsensical conversation.

Then she arrived in a guerilla concert, it was the Queen eSNA's. Security guards played the song "Ah Sh*t" to make sure haters wouldn't come near. There were guest singers at the concert and even the CEO of her label, Kim Do Hoon. If she was irritated, she would say "Ain't nobody got time for this" and her target would go home crying like babies. eSNA chose people from the public to sing together on stage and she chose Solar. They each sang a verse of "Ahh Oop" but Solar outshined her. As she felt frightened, she called her security guards to take her away but someone protested. It was the Jaejin Cat. Actually, the Queen couldn't do anything as he was under the Duchess Hwasa's responsibility. The White Rabbit MoonStar - her manager - contacted her. They planned a meeting to  discuss about this issue.

At the meeting, the Queen eSNA, the White Rabbit MoonStar, and some staff members were there as witness and the CEO was there to keep both sides equal. The discussion was in an unilateral way: Jaejin Cat was wrong. Solar was there and when she spoke up to defend him, her voice began to sound higher and higher. The Queen and the CEO claimed than there is a decibel restriction and if you break the rule, you are banned. Solar found it unfair saying it was not her fault. The Queen yelled "Ain't nobody got time for this" and everything, everyone, became blurred for Solar.

When she opened her eyes, she was laying at the Han River. Was it only a dream...?