Friends For Life

Brother (형, 형, 형!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom was walking around the park when he sees Bambam sitting on a bench, the one they used together at elementary school days. 

Yugyeom sighing and chooses to turn and going to somewhere else. He just won't, or not ready yet to tell his problem to anyone. 

It was his plan, before he could hear Bambam's shout calling his name. 

"Yugyeom-ah!"

Yugyeom stopped his step, lazily turns back and -also- lazily walks toward Bambam. 

"Hey Bam-ah." 

"What's with your face gyeommie?" And with that, Yugyeom starts to break down again. 

"Bam-ah..." He calls Bambam's name several times and cries. 

"Eh, wae gyeommie?" Bambam just hugging the younger and confusedly rubbing his back. 

"Why? Why it is so hurt?" 

"What do you mean 'hurt'?" Bambam, as the one who still confused couldn't get a single thing clear on his mind. 

"To be me... I can't get what i love. And sadly, from my own brother. " Yugyeom says. 

"Eo? Aren't you always get what you want from your brother everytime? I mean you should be thankfull.." Bambam says. 

"I was almost get the most thing i want on this earth, but he won't give it to me." Yugyeom explains.

"So what's the thing?" Bambam asks his bestfriend-crush-.

"Jinyoung." 

Then Bambam freezes. He doesn't know how to say a thing to the crying boy. 

"Bam?" 

"Yug, listen. I'm sorry. I can't help you now. I know this could seems a little bit crazy, that i say this now, but...

i like you." Bambam said then it's Yugyeom's time to freezes. 

"Well, sorry. And i feel bad for the wedding." And then he leaves. 

Bambam was almost leaving the park before Yugyeom grabs his hand. 

"Where are you going? Are you just going to run away after confessed to me? Even before i tell you how i feel?" Then the younger drags the smaller to sit back to his position. 

"So?" Bambam asks. 

"I can't say that i like you too, now, but i could give you sometimes to make me fall into you." Yugyeom says then smiles. 

"Thanks, i love you." Bambam says then hugs he boy. 

"I know i know..." Yugyeom replies and hugs the smaller boy back. 

"Kkk.... Just in case you forgot." 

-

It was Jaebum and Jinyoung's wedding day when Yugyeom decided to opens his heart for Bambam. 

He didn't expect for a thing, but he knows he won't regret it.

He told his brother about what has he done, he finally did something that can makes his brother feels proud of him. 

Yugyeom haven't made a contact with his brother in law since his and his brother's wedding day-it was al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter