She. Final

H and W questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She was talking to me. No, she was cuddling with me while talking. She puts her head on my shoulder as I try not being stiff. I put my hand instinctively on her waist which later went to her thigh and soon we were holding each other's hands. She's really so adorable during these times.

 

We talked about how hard school is and that we have to study and study. We also talked about our previous scores and stuff that we usually do in our school. Talked about our own life and its happenings, sharing our experiences, thoughts and grief to each other openly. But there was something in the feeling of her body that tells me there was something bothering her, and I just chose to ignore it. Maybe it would be for the better to just ignore it.

 

She was occupying my mind lately as she was occupying my personal space. I was starting to doubt my uality but I insisted that I don't like her. Of course! Why would I like her? Or have a crush on her? We are both grls. Plus, we are best friends. It's like the most normal thing with best friends to be touchy and cligy to each other.

 

She was simply occupying my mind because we're best of friends and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

But if there was someone I would like these days, maybe it would be her. Maybe she would be the one I will choose to like. Why? Becuase she's just that amazing. She's amazing and I'm not, that's why I can't focus on what she as saying. I can just imagine her kissing me right now.

 

I got back to my senses when I saw she was suddenly on my lap, smiling naughtily and started kissing me. It all felt so heavenly and I started feeling light-headed, her kisses. It was when she nibbled my ear that I really came back to my senses.

 

And.. it was true. Surprisingly true. She nibbled my ear because I wasn't listening anymore. She got mad that she nibbled my ear, such a tease you Kwon Yuri. But.. I was lucky enough to not experience what I experienced again. She really made me breathless and have me doubting myself that first time.

 

 

After I got punished ( as what I think it is ), it was already the time for our break. We all prayed together and headed out where we were headed to. The others will stay in the room, the others will be at the canteen, the others will be somewhere near the washroom, and there are people who will be with the other sections to bond with them. For me, I will come with the girl who nibbled my ear. I feel so light-headed again, reminscing my imagination of her sitting on my lap, kissing me.

 

We were going out of the room to go in the canteen when I noticed that we're not headed to our school's canteen. Where? To our room. (Yeah, get a room.. so we did. Our own room.)

 

She really wasn't looking at me but I was staring at her so I saw her smirk which made me nervous. I wonder why she was smirking and that my heart was beating fast to the sight. She was lipbiting her dry lips, which made me want to my lips... and hers too. Her hand was entwined with mine that I can't help but admire how perfect it fits together as my eyes darted to it. Then her neck, which always looked so inviting, was exposed. Soon, I was leaning to her neck, nuzzling then kissed her there. 

Wait. Oh my. Did I just...? Oh my. Shocks. What did I do? You sniffed her scent, your favorite scent and when your done sniffing her, you planted a kiss on her neck to . 

 

Why did I? I don't know. I can't seem to have a perfect or rational reason for that but if you'll ask me again then my answer would be.. it felt so right at the moment, like that's the thing I should do. My mind won't allow that but my body did, thinking for myself before my mind stopped it.

 

It was always like that for me. My mind kept thinking but my body won't budge, doing whatever it wants. 

 

 

We stopped at the mirror just beside our room. There I saw two beautiful girls, the other grinning from ear to ear holding hands with the other one, blushing with her eyes not being able to focus on something as it goes everywhere.

 

 

How and when did it went like this? Before, I thought she was innocent and all but now, she can't get enough of me. Kept asking me for more. I can't deny it, I don't know if I came to like it or not. But she brings me a feeling of rush, making it hard for me to breath. And there are times I badly wanted to touch her but I don't. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter