1/1

Namjoon's Wild Night

Namjoon lies awake in his room. He looks over at his digital clock, 2:50 AM. He sighs and pulls himself out of bed, stomach growling for food. He claws his way to the kitchen. Yawning, he opens the fridge, but what's inside is his worst nightmare.

Cars the movie sits in an empty fridge. Stunned, Namjoon slowly backs away from the appliance only to bump into Jhope. Namjoon hesitantly turns around and is HORRIFIED. There, standing in the dark with only the open fridge for light, is Jhope dressed up as Lightning McQueen.

"Ka-Chow!" Jhope starts to chant. Namjoon quickly covers his ears to block out the sound but the chanting is far too strong. Namjoon backs up into the fridge, along side Cars the movie. Jhope suddnely stops to Namjoon's surprise. However, before Namjoon can make his sweet escape by gwen stefani, Jhope closes the door on him, locking him inside the chilly chamber.

3:00 AM: Namjoon is trapped inside the fridge... Cars the movie sitting silently next to him... there is no sound, only silence.

With no hope left, Namjoon decides to open the dvd. Time seems to go by in slow motion as he breaks open the foul beast. Eyes shut tight, he excpects only the worst...but when he opens his eyes...there...in the dvd case......is...

loose corn kernels.

".....there.....there is a god," Namjoon whispers, afraid to attract Jhope. He silently weeps as he shoves the corn kernels into his mouth, not swallowing, but storing.. like a chipmunk. He soon falls asleep inside the fridge.

 

///////

He awakes to the bright light of morning when the door suddenly opens. Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin are standing there. Namjoon falls out of the fridge, corn flying out of his mouth onto the floor. Yoongi, disgusted, leaves the kitchen and heads back to his room. Just as Namjoon was about to tell Taehyung and Jimin about his night, he realizes that the Cars the movie dvd is gone...

Frantic, Namjoon pushes past the two and runs into Jhope's room to get an explanation, but he too.....is gone.

"What..?" Namjoon asks himself. He whips his head around to see Jin walking past, "Where's Hoseok??"

Jin just stares at him, "Hoseok? Never heard of him." he says and casually continues his stroll into the living room. 

Now frightened, Namjoon realizes that none of it's real... Cars the movie... Jhope... they're not real....they're...his imagination.

Namjoon spends the rest of his day in "Jhopes" room, despite the other member's concern. While trying to figure out what was real and what's not, theres a sudden knock on the door, different from all the others. Curious, Namjoon slowly gets up and opens it. Knees weak, he falls to the ground.

Jhope, now a car, is parked outside the door. "Get in" is all he says.

Namjoon obeys Jhope the Car and quickly gets in the drivers side and drives Jhope away from the dorm. They drive the entire way in silence, until Jhope makes Namjoon park near a cliff. The sun is setting, painting the sky to be a beautiful orange.

"This is what I've always wanted Namjoon..." Jhope the Car says as he sheds a car tear, "to be a car... like Cars the movie."

Namjoon doesn't say a word, he doesn't have to, he understands everything. He pats Jhope on the hood and walks away. Jhope is now free.

////

However, it is all a dream. Namjoon wakes up in his room in a cold sweat. He quickly gets dressed and calls the members into the living room for a meeting. After they, including the REAL Jhope, sit comfortably, Namjoon starts:

Slamming his hands on the coffee table, he says, "I know what we should do for our next comeback.."

~~~

and thats the story of how BTS made Cars the Movie their next comeback :))

~THE END~ <3