Sleepover Pt. 1

My 12 Overprotective Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye's POV

Hayoung told me that her dad is going to a business trip in Japan for a while week, which means... SLEEPOVER. It's like a tradition that we had since kindergarden. She would always stay at home with the maid, which she got tired of so she asked her dad if she can stay, suprisingly her dad said yes. He decided to let her stay because of he said something about the need of family love and supports... Something like that.

"I'm so excited Jihye-ahh' Hayoung fangirled. "You've been to my house a million of time already" I chuckled. "I know, but still" She squeeled. "Is it because of Sehun?" I stared at her. "NO- What" She stuttered. "But, is he going to be home?" She asked. "Idk..." I glanced at her. "Oh" She sighed. "Look at you, you're sad because you won't be able to see your crush right?" I winked. "No... Kinda... Maybe" She mumbled. "I'm just kidding. Of course he'll be home, if not, where would he go?" I laughed. "True" She nodded. "Anyway, how's Taehyung?" She asked. "Horrible, I took him home with me just to work on our project and my brothers went crazy" I answered. "I can imagine" She chuckled.

 

*DING DING DING DING*

 

"See you after school" I waved at her. "Bye!!!" Hayoung hopped to her class. I went to my next class, Math. It's not bad, it's just that the teacher is so boring. I'm just so glad that I don't have class with Suho Oppa. He's so strict OMG... I have no courses with him, but MAYBE next terms... The possibility is 50/50.

I entered the class and there were no spot left except for the one beside Taehyung. "Hi Taehyung" I waved at him. "Hi Jihye" He greeted. "Sorry about yesterday" I sat down. "No worry" He smiled. "My brothers can be a little overprotective sometime" I blushed. "I could see" He chuckled. Just then, Suho Oppa entered that class. "Oppa what are you doing here?" I mouthed him. He just nodded as he smile. "Hi class, I'm your substitute today since Mrs. Kim isn't here" Suho Oppa stated. "Oh no" I mumbled. Taehyung just patted my back as he nodded. "It's okay" He whispered. "Hopefully" I whispered back.

"So we'll be rewing algebra and graphing" Oppa pointed at the board. "NAE" The class said in union. *Sighed* This is going to be a long day...

(I'm going to skip the long and boring Math lesson for you guys)

 

*DING DING DING DING*

 

"Aishhhh, where's that kid?" I kept stealing glances at my watch. "Jihye?" Some called me, making me look up."Oh Taehyung" I mumbled. "Why are you still here?" He asked. "Waiting for Hayoung"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter