Secret guests

My Perfect Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun woke up just to see her boyfriend's face in front of her. She remembered that he came to her place yesterday even if he was tired. His arms were tightly wrapped around her waist so she couldn't do anything but to watch him sleeping. What she didn't know was that he was already awake and that he was keeping in his laugh when she tried to escape from his tight hug. After few more moments, he opened his eyes and grinned.

"Have you slept well, princess?" He said with a grin plastered on his face.

"Of course I did. I slept next to you." She gave him a cheeky smile.

"Cheesy, are we?" He let out a soft chuckle.

"Maybe?" She laughed before gasping in a surprise as he moved up and hovered over her.

"I like it. The cheesy you." He smiled and pecked her lips. "It's really nice, you know."

"Is it?" She laughed before warping her arms around his neck.

"It really is." He nodded few times before pecking her lips once more.

"Am I ruining the moment if I say I'm hungry?" She chuckled and poked his sides few times.

"Oh, you actually aren't because I'm hungry as well." He nodded as his messy hair was covering his eyes. After hearing his words, Ji Eun asked him to get off her so she could make a breakfast for them to which he just chuckled and shook his head.

"I'll move away only if you let me carry you to the kitchen."

"It's just few steps away, come on." She whined.

"Okay, okay." He laughed and got off the bed before taking his shirt and wearing it. Ji Eun was already in the kitchen, trying her best to make a nice breakfast. After few moments, he walked inside the kitchen as well.

"What are you cooking? It smells great!" He grinned and hugged her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter