Fate, question mark.

Love on the Air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone in the room was busy preparing anything for their flight in the next twenty minutes. Some were checking their outfits, packing their belongings, calling on the phone, or just talking to each other. In the other way, Kang So Hyun, a twenty five years old young lady, was deep in her prays, praying for her family, herself, her friends and her flight. Although it’s been three and half years, she still feel nervous to do her job as a flight attendant.

 

A clap sound was heard. Every head in the room was turned to the sound.

“Alright guys! It’s about time now.” It was the leader of flight attendant. A forty three years old lady, a senior flight attendant, Lee Joo Yeon.

“Finish what you have to finish because we are about to hop in. But before that, as usual, let’s pray together for our flight today first. Everyone make a circle and pray according to your own believe.”

 

Everyone did what she instructed.

“Pray begin.”

The room became mute for a minute.

 

"Finish."

 

When people started to break the circle, Mrs. Lee made them stop in their tracks.

“I almost forgot about this. Well, today in this flight we have special passengers. Since there are some of you who still a novice flight attendant, I want to warn you here so you can behave.” she paused. Some of them were anticipating and some not towards the news.

 

“A group of top star in our country,” she continued, “will be under our service.” As Mrs. Lee finished her sentence, the room became noisy instantly.

 

“Daebak! It must be an idol group!”

“Kyaa!! This is my first flight but I’m so lucky to get idol!!”

 

Mrs. Lee hissed anyone who whispering those sentence to each other.

“Some of you might already guess who they are but yeah, they are Bigbang.”

Again, the room became noisy but in higher volume. Every female in the room was squealing in the room, except Kang So Hyun.

 

She looks depressed.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

*First encounter, November 2012*

 

“Guysssss prepare yourself! Today we’ll be flying with Bigbang!!!!!! Yohooo!!!”

Everyone in the change room was squealing like a madly in love fangirl. Most of them in the room were the first year flight attendants including Kang So Hyun. She also joined in the fangirling time with her friends.

 

“Who’s your favorite in the group?” Kim Seulgi, one of So Hyun’s coworkers asked her.

“Oh, me? Hmmm… I think it’s TOP or Taeyang. But actually I’m not really a fan of them but I enjoyed their songs.” So Hyun smiled. Seulgi nodded.

“How about you?” So Hyun asked back.

Seulgi’s face lit up at the question, “GD of course!!!! But basically I like all of them because I’m a VIP. Hihi,” she answered in happiness.

 

“Guys remember, keep our professionalism. Okay?” Oh Se Ri, another cabin crew, spoke out to reminds her friends.

 

 

 

The plane started to load the passengers and stuffs. The flight that day was going to America, Los Angeles to be exact. It was loaded with a lot of passengers as usual, some of them are Koreans and some are not.

 

At the entrance, four of the cabin crew were welcoming the passengers. So Hyun was not there instead she was positioned in inside part in order to help the passenger finding their seat.

 

The atmosphere in the cabin started to change when a group of people passed by the entrance and some passengers whispering at them. It was the star, Bigbang. So Hyun wasn’t in the business class section but she was able to take a glance of Bigbang members and their team passed by through.

 

She couldn’t see the member clearly since they were wearing mask and hat.

“Probably no make-up on.” So Hyun shrugged.

 

“Excuse me, can you help me to find my seat? This is the number.” An old lady was asking So Hyun with a smile and showed her ticket.

 

So Hyun realized what she just did, dozing in her own world –being unprofessional in her work, she then immediately help the lady.

“Oh it’s over there Mam. Follow me please.” So Hyun said in a polite tone and lead the way.

 

When all of passengers and everything was ready, So Hyun and the other crew went to their own seat so the plane can start to take off.

 

So Hyun tried to be relax but she couldn’t hide her fears and nervousness. Because it was her first international flight which will take lot of hours, floating on the sky and she already had some worse scenarios in her head.

 

 

Ding

 

The signal that showed if the plane is already stable was on. So Hyun let out a long breath then removed her seatbelt and start again her work. She was in charge to prepare the food in that flight.

 

“I still can’t believe the fact that I’m here, working as a flight attendant.” Jang Nana, a one year younger fellow of So Hyun breathe it out.

“Finally. Yey!” said So Hyun.

“Finally our dream come true right eonnie?” Nana chuckled.

 

They continued their work while do some chit-chat with other cabin crew.

 

 

 

“So Hyun-ssi?” the flight attendant leader Mrs. Jo was calling her.

So Hyun turned her head to the leader, “Yes Jo sunbaenim?”

“Can you help me to get what listed in this note in the storage room? This is our VIP passenger’s request. They just told me so we haven’t prepare it yet.” Mrs. Jo explained.

 

As a new worker, she just follow what she was ordered. There were about five items on the list and it was all expensive stuffs.

 

 

“I should be really careful bringing this wine though.” She was eerily holding one of the most expensive wine on the plane.

After she reassured if everything was according to the note, she returned again.

 

When she arrived at the spot, she didn’t see Mrs. Jo.

“Where is Jo sunbaenim?” So Hyun asked Nana.

“Oh she was already return to the VIP section.”

So Hyun nodded then she walked herself to the front wings where business class passengers are to give the items that she brought to her senior.

 

 

So Hyun saw her leader who was busy organizing the food and beverages.

“Jo sunbaenim, this is what you asked me. Please correct me if I’m wrong.” So Hyun smiled nervously as she passed the item to her.

 

Mrs. Jo scanned the note and the stuffs on the small table beside her.

“Oh everything is good. You can go back now. Thank you So Hyun-ssi.” Mrs. Jo smiled.

 

So Hyun bowed then left. However her track was halted when the toilet’s door was rose open right when she was about to pass it. She was startled and so the person who was holding the door.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” A manly deep voice was heard which make So Hyun immediately lifted her head to see the person. That person was wearing a mask in halfway, but So Hyun able to recognize who he was.

 

“O-oh it’s okay…I..I” So Hyun stuttered. “I was in hurry so I didn’t notice if the door was going to open.” She smiled nervously.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter