Chapter 8

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, eunjung wake up from her sleep accompany by jiyeon and myungsoo. They told her the whole story after eunjung demanding to know the truth. When she knows nickhun not involve with that, she feel guilty for accuse him but she didn’t know how to face him. She feels angry with tiffany. What the hell she had done with her. She never disturbed tiffany and she feels shock when to know that tiffany is nickhun ex-girlfriend. Tiffany and her friend were sending back to Seoul to get punishment from their college. But the rest student will continue with their research.

Professor Kwon ask her to rest at her room and skip for their research that’s mean nickhun need do alone their research since eunjung condition not was so good. Eunjung feel bored stay alone at her room so she decides to walk around. Well, she’s stubborn girl. She held her wound and tries to walk supported by her hand at wall.

“~what are you doing?~”

Eunjung look at front but being surprise when that guy wrapped her arm to support her.

“~Kris~”

“~why are you out from your room? You need to rest? ~” sigh kris

“~I’m bored. Jiyeon and myungsoo not around and I just want walk around.~”

“~ But still, don’t be alone. Glad I saw you. What if something happen again at you.~”

“~aisyhh, since when you know how to nagging like old man~” laugh eunjung.

“~ yah, I just worried about you, can’t I? ~ Let me accompany you since I didn’t know what to do. ~” said kris and pull her arm and wrapped her waist make eunjung wide her eyes. She can feel her check start red with his sudden skin ship.

“~wahhh, the weather is so nice today. It’s very peaceful when I saw the sea.~”smile Kris and look at eunjung face.

“~ yeah, I feel fresh now.~”smile eunjung make Kris melt. But then, they saw myungsoo with jiyeon playing around. Look like, myungsoo disturbed jiyeon and tease a lot.

“~ they’re look so sweet~” smile kris make eunjung look the direction.

“~ aisyhh, that couple. Poor jiyeon need be patient with myungsoo childish behaviour. That guy always stick with her like a glue~”

“~ well, that is show that his love jiyeon that much, right? You look close with them. ~”

“~ well, yeah. Myungsoo is my cousin and jiyeon like was my sister. Even myungsoo sometime quite annoying but I admit that he love jiyeon so much. Did you know, they were together since them childhood. How strong their love~” smile eunjung like mother saw her daughter in happiness.

“~ owh really. But his personality not like you.~” laugh Kris. They keep chat each other make eunjung forgot a while her guilty feeling to nickhun. They were laugh together but Kris never once let go his arm around eunjung waist.

“~ jungie~” scream jiyeon when she saw them following by myungsoo who always busy chasing jiyeon.

“~owh, anyeong jiyeon.~” smile jiyeon.

“~ Hi jiyeon-shi ~” greeting Kris with wide his smile.

“~ Hi Kris oppa. And jungie, why are you at here. You should rest~” said jiyeon with worried tone.

“~what? Oppa. You called other man oppa?.~” said myungsoo make jiyeon, kris and eunjung look at him.

“~yah!! Who ask you call stranger man “oppa”. Park Jiyeon are you crazy~” yell myungsoo make kris laugh, eunjung shake her head.

“~ His older than me. So I need respect him as brother lol. Why? Are you jealous little kid Kim myungsoo~” tease jiyeon make myungsoo shock.

“~ what? Little kid? In front that man. How you can do this at me, baby~” pout myungsoo make eunjung feel dizzy. She let herself from Kris grip and hit myungsoo head make him groan.

“~yah!!! I told you don’t show your lovey dovey in front of me. You’re make me want to vomit~”

“~ aisyhh, can you stop hitting my head. What are you doing at here? Having lovey dovey with this guy behind me?~”

“~what? Me?~” eunjung wide her eyes and look at Kris who already wide his smile.

“~ ohooo, look like someone already fall in love.~” tease myungsoo make eunjung blush.

“~yah!!!~”

“~ owh jungie, did you already fall I love. Wah, congratulation~” jiyeon jump excited and run around kris and eunjung. They make kris and eunjung can’t said any single word.

“~yah!! We’re just only friend.~” said eunjung but being ignore by jiyeon who already happiness with their tease. Eunjung feel shy with their joke and walk alone. But myungsoo always had naughty mind to follow her for more leave kris and jiyeon alone.

“~ owh oppa, sorry yeah, we just want tease eunjung only. Hope you will not keep in your heart.~” smile jiyeon when she done with laughter.

“~it’s ok, I understand that. We’re only friend.~”

“~ Thanks oppa, you accompany eunjung unnie and make her smile. You know what; it’s too long she didn’t smile like that after the big accident from her past. I saw from far, she laugh and she look comfortable with you.~” said jiyeon with bows. Kris frowned with jiyeon statement.

“~ Accident? What accident?~”

“~ Her parents die when they involve with big accident 10 years ago. Since that day, eunjung turn cold and didn’t smile like usual. And now, I was glad she can smile like old day. Thank to you oppa~” smile jiyeon.

“~ Really, I feel sorry for what happen. Look you know a lot about her. I can see you two were so close, right?~”

“~yup. I love her so much. We know each other when I 8 years old. She and her brother always support me and take care of me. Eunjung became like my sister when her family saved me.~”

“~saved you? From what? Sorry if I was look busy body~” ask Kris feel curious make jiyeon laugh.

“~ It’s ok, oppa. Since you nice with eunjung, I will treat you as my friend. I didn’t know because I can’t remember my childhood memory a lot. But, my parent was died from exploded factory. Ham family found me when I alone at side of the road near the woods with barefoot and crying alone. Since that day, they adopted me and treat me as family. They also help me to forget from the painful memory. That time also, I meet myungsoo. He’s was my first love.~” smile jiyeon at the same time she was crying to remember her hard time life.

“~it’s must hard for you right?~” kris patted her back to make her calm down.

“~ Ham family always said don’t mention that I adopted daughter or ask me to forgot my bad past since I had them~” pout jiyeon.

“~ but why you menation it now?~”

“~that’s because I don’t want to be spoiled women. I want remind myself to behave and what my status at Ham family is. You know what I mean right, oppa?~” said jiyeon make kris nodded.

Kris feels sorry with jiyeon and eunjung past time. He saw jiye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter