Chapter One

Rooftop Romance with a Play boy

August 14, 2015

 

Seul was sitting on her desk while tapping her ballpen on her table. Annoyed, Suzy turned to her best friend. "Yah! Why are you making so much noise?" Suzy asked. "I am bored!!" Seul stood up and went out of their classroom. Suzy stood up and followed Seul out.

"Hey do you know the boy I met in the arcade that I told you?" Suzy asked. "No. I don't know him." Seul answered as she walked to the school's hallway. It was 7:00 in the morning. Seul and Suzy used to go to school this early. "He confessed to me!" Suzy said with a big smile on her face. "Really?! Wow! Congrats Suz!" Seul said and hugged Suzy. "Yep! Help me pick my clothes later, okay? We're going on a dinner date!" Suzy said and Seul nodded.

"Who was he by the way?" Seul asked. "His name is Oh Sehun. He studies at SOPA. Here is his Picture." Suzy said showing a pic to Seul. "Wow! Great catch, Suz!" Seul high-fived her best friend.

 

After their school, Seul went to Suzy's house to help her prepare for her dinner date at 6 pm.

"Which dress should I wear?" Suzy asked holding up two dresses. One was a plain yellow dress and the other one was floral. "I choose the Floral one. You look cute in it!"

Suzy smiled in satisfaction and went inside her bathroom to change her clothes. She went out and smiled at Seul. "You are so cute, Bestie!!" Seul hugged Suzy and smiled at her. "Let's go fix your hair!" Seul said and pulled a chair and made Suzy sit. She started ironing Suzy's hair.

30 minutes had passed and Seul was finally done fixing Suzy's hair and putted makeup on her.

"Done!" Seul gave a mirror to Suzy happily. "Thank you!! You really are a good friend!" Suzy said and hugged Seul. "You're welcome! Have a nice and safe night, okay?" Seul said and Suzy nodded.

Just then a car beeped from outside. "He is here!!" Suzy said and ran to the door. "Thanks Seul!! I love you!!" Suzy said and went inside the car. Seul waved her hand as she watched the black car to disappear from her sight. 

Seul locked the door and left the key on the usual spot where she left Suzy's house key and went home too.