i am handsome

A one shot of Darahae

The coffee house are calm and very soothing with jazz music acompanied by very delicious smell from the coffee beans that freshly brew. A very perfect evening in coffee cojjae.

Every single girls who come out and in from the coffee house that owned by one of Hallayu Stars didnt notice the owner were among them.

Yes, Kim Jaejoong is in Coffee Cojjae and he is not alone.

You all will never able guess who is with him now.

Jung Yunho? Naah that man is busy to join him now.

Yoochun and Junsu? Nope, both are busy with drama and musical rather than accompany this diva Kim.

Speaking of diva, Kim Heechul also busy with his Anna. Not girlfriend its Anna the cartoon. Fans should call her disney princess.

"Jaejoong, why i must pay in your restaurant? You know you on my V.I.P list in Tous Le Jous." The man with blonde hair whined as he sit in front the staff.

"Oh come on Hyuk, Its only few bucks. You make more than monthly business just by acting stupid." Another man said joining them and making Kim Jaejoong laugh happily seeing the blonde man angry.

"Yahh Lee Donghae!! I am not stupid and its not few bucks when i have to paid for you and your girlfriend." Lee Hyukjae said as he shake his head seeing his duo partner laughing like crazy man.

"Noona is here?" Finally able to stop from laughing, Kim Jaejoong ask Donghae who now fighting over some pastrie with Hyukjae.

"Who else gonna pick up the tray if noona not coming?" Hyukjae ask as he grins when he successfully get the cream puff from Donghae hand.

"Shut up monkey. You ruined my mood for the pastrie here." Donghae said as he glared his eyes playfully. Angry? Naah, maybe to other its very rude but for them its normal and to be honest its the nicest words.

"And how bout when each time i see my handsome picture you always ruined it? Have you ever thought it?" Hyukjae ask full with confident and make the 2 other man silent for a while.

"Please Hyukjae, we all know you the one who ruined my pictures and most of all you have to admit that my face make your picture perfect." Donghae said proudly with his famous innocent smile. "

I cant agree more with hae." Jaejoong said as he now laugh happily with Donghae while the dancer groaning.

"Shut up Kim Jaejoong and how you can even sided this fish?" Hyukjae ask as he poke Donghae arms.

"Come on Hyuk, you have to admit Hae is the handsome but yeah I am the most handsome." Kim Jaejoong said proudly with his famous smirk that melted girls.

Lee Donghae shake his head few times and now the very innocent pouts of Lee Donghae is making his appearance.

"Dude i am the handsome man in the entire world." Hyukjae said bit loud and with his confidence again.

"Stop being delusional guys. Its me, Lee Donghae." Said Donghae now as he push Hyukjae a bit.

"I think its the time we ask the girls arent we?" Jaejoong said as he see a few high school girls enter the coffee house.

But before the duo manage to answer, a girls answer them proudly and yeah cutely only for Donghae.

"No, its Hae oppa is the hotter..but wait are you looking to the mirror and mistakenly see Hae as yourself Eunhyuk?" The girl ask making the boy silent before they turn around seeing the big mirror which hang right behind them.

"For the first time ever noona being smart." Kim Jaejoong said with his famous smile and invite the girl sit beside him.

"I hate you Sandara Park and i object the married." Lee Hyukjae said with his full of emotion before he join his friends laughing.