Chapter 2

Faded Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~ This chapter will be very short because I'm currently got back to school and I've been having writers block TT.TT

 

       

The new school year has just begun and I can sense that this year was gonna be great. Wrong. Feelings with him were slowly declining and us texting everyday just stopped. We sent little to no texts to eachother. Communication with us wasnt the greatest anymore.  Every time he joked around, I would always take it so seriously. Our laughs on facetime would die down into awkward silence. Smiles would slowly fade away. I knew what we had will soon be a memory. I didn't want to end it in hopes we get to become what we once were. Rereading our texts is what made be happy, and hopeful so we can restore our relationship.     

    It's now October and the competition is coming up. Aiming to be number 1, I ended up losing someone important to me. As each day passed, the more and more competitive I was. Skills was my only priority and I guess that was the worst mistake. I told you I wanted to focus on the Comp. no guys involved no nothing. I wanted us to be just friends so I told him how I felt. Then he texted me saying, "Alright, babe. Goodnight beautiful." After that message we never spoke to eah other again. I began thinking 'was this a mistake???' Deep down, I knew it was but my pride said it wasn't. A few weeks later, I missed him so much but I knew things would never be the same.

I logged into my snapchat and I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter