LET'S PARTYYYYY!!!

Sudden Confession

28th May was my birthday. Since it's my birthday, I had to enjoy the day by celebrating my birthday at school with my friends.

 

...In the classroom...

 

My friends and I were having fun at school. Some were dancing, some singing. Well, actually, now, we're doing a talent show, for me. After the show ended, we all wandered around the big classroom to talk with our friends. I finished my talk with Youngshin, and sat on a chair. My legs hurt. 

After looking around, I saw a small table which had nothing on top of it. What's that for? Oh, I know. It's always used for putting the cake on it.

…Wait, what?!

Where the hell was my cake anyway? Hmmm. I stared on the small table sadly until Youngshin realized me staring on it.

Youngshin coughed. "Anyone? Let's go party in the toilet!" she joked awkwardly. "Y-yeaah..." Yoomi answered. "You’re kidding me." I chuckled. Well, she was, anyway. it's obviously an awkward joke. "I am, Yeonhee. I have to first. Wait for us, kay? do not start anything without me and Yoomi!!" she shouted and faded away. then the classroom became silent. I wonder why. I just now realized that everyone are looking at me. "What?" I asked them blankly.
Hoya smiled at me and winked. wait, what?! He winked at me?
HEWHEWHEHWHEHWHEHE.  

...13 minutes later...

 

'Mmmmmm, errrrr, argh! what took them so long?!' I thought then stood up angrily. "Happy birthday to you, Jung Yeonhee!" someone shouted from the back. I turned and saw Youngshin in front with my cake and Yoomi at the back holding nothing. "Waah! Thanks. You're the sweetest honey." I joked. "Come on, wish for something and blow the candles off!" Yoomi clapped her hands excitedly. so that was her work. I blew all the candles off. I closed my eyes so, I can't see the writings there. "You’re supposed to be… surprised?" hana's smile faded away. "Huh? What do you mean?" What did she mean? "Look on the cake clearly before you're gonna cut it into pieces, please." hoya suggested. I looked at it and...

 

I Love You, Jung Yeonhee. I Have Been Loving You From The Start. Would You Accept My Love...?

Happy Birthday, Yeonhee.

- Hoya And Everyone.

 

WHAT.
 "W-what is this?" I was too suprised till I couldn't talk any more. My heart felt like it was going to explode because of too much happiness. "So...?" Hoya bit his inner lip in expectation.

"…Yes... I mean.. YES! YES, OF COURSE!" I said jumping up and down. After doing that, I hugged him. So.. all this time, I was liking him without me knowing? 

 

He pulled away from the hug and kissed my forehead. 
"I love you, Yeonhee..." he looked into my eyes. "Come on. Don't just stand there, kiss me somewhere." he joked.
 I lightly hit him on the chest. I was very embarrassed because everyone was looking at us.

I gave him a quick peck on his lips.
 But then, Hoya held me back and kissed me on the lips. His lips were soft like cotton candy. Oh what was I thinking... I broke the kiss and smiled to him.

"EHEM!" it was Mr.Lee. "Detention for the both of you!" he folded his arms. I gasped.
"Go on a date." he smiled and walked off with his hands in his pocket.

Suwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag~

END.