chapter ten

UNFORTUNATELY I AM LATE, MY LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

''Is it too late for our love,

I want to take you under my wings, to keep you safe,

I want to un-do all of the horrible things''.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was confused with all the information that he got from Lee min ho earlier, he was still sitting at the park mansion with Park jeong-su, Siwon's uncle and Lee min ho, while the other boy called Chanyeol is still with the unconcious Siwon in his room. the're so many question's he wished to ask but Lee min ho is not ready to give answere's even for the most  simple question, because the latter is so angry at him, he blamed him for everything is not like the guy is wrong for blaming him, but atleast he should answer some of his question before going all berzerk on him. He regreted so many things that has happened in the past if only he can turn back the hands of time he will deffinetly make everything right, but he can't and that alone is killing him inside deeply inside.

 

''Cho Kyuhyun-ssi, I am really sorry for my nefews behaviour, but you coming unnoticed was a bad idea, my late sister told me so many things about you and they were not bad, I know that you mean well but you should have told Heechul to tell us that you will be visiting today'' Jeong-su say's calmly looking at the television in front of him, he was sitting at the sofa in front of kyuhyun while Lee min ho is sitted just close to him at the sofa.

 

''I am sorry Hyung, but I was eager to see him'' Kyuhyun replied apologetically.

 

''Is no problem kyuhyun-ssi, you just wait until he wakes up, maybe he did'nt forget you after all''.Jeong-su told him and smiled.

''thank you Hyung, I am grateful'' kyuhyun answered happily. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes we make mistake's in life, that we wish we can turn back the hands of time to make it up to the people that we hurt, but it is impossible when the damage is already done. But he did'nt mean to hurt him, he did'nt like it one bit when he have to live his child behind to go to a foriegn country and start over, his father told him that he gave birth to a male child, and miss park accepted the boy whole heartedly and promise to take care of him, he was glad that miss park was so considerate enough to believe in him and accept the child without doubt, she was a kind woman, although she knew that he was engaged to Sungmin and possibly having with him, but still she liked him and trusted him with her son, he wondered how she felt when he left and live the baby behind. The baby! oh yes where is his child here at the park resident the only family members around are Park jeong-su, Siwon, Lee min ho and.....an Chanyeol! Chanyeol how can he not realised that, he look at his lap where the boy's head is lying down peacefully, is he his child, but why would Lee min ho said that the boy is Siwon's younger brother, he needed answer's he truly do, but no one is ready to give him answer and is killing him, is almost midnight, Siwon is still unconcious he wish for Siwon to remember him when he wakes up, he truly do.

 

 

 

 

Morning came so quickly, he was supprised to see that he was sleeping on a bed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter