Chapter Ten

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo brought her into one of the hotel rooms and settled her on the bed swiftly, “You knew Jaejoong hyung?”

“Yeah. We met on the plane! He treated me so well and he even told the stewardess we’re on a honeymoon trip! He’s so kind to me!”

“He did that?!” Myungsoo gasped hardly in surprise.

Never once did Jaejoong joke before.

*What happened to hyung?* He eyed Jiyeon, who was beaming widely at him, and ruffled his hair in annoyance. *Don’t tell me he likes her too? No way, Jiyeon is mine!*

“What’s wrong? I can’t know Jaejoong oppa? So he’s your brother? He was so mean to you but he was so kind to me… Are they the same person?”

A knock was heard from the door, and Jaejoong invited himself in.

“Are you alright now, Jiyeon-ah?”

Jiyeon beamed and nodded her head happily, “Yes, oppa! Myungsoo oppa will help me!”

“He will?” Jaejoong snickered and went towards Jiyeon. He kneeled right in front of her just to get her heels off. “Your ankle is red now.”

“It’s fine!” Jiyeon tried to get her leg back but Jaejoong held it back.

“You need to treat that.”

“You can do it?”

“Yeah. I know a little about this.” Jaejoong smiled and message her foot then, leaving Myungsoo dumbfounded at his actions.

*He really likes her.*

But he wouldn’t lose.

Myungsoo snatched the bottle of oil over and pushed Jaejoong away, “I can do it.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and snatched the bottle back before pushing him away too, “No, I can do it.”

Jiyeon blinked at their mini argument before letting out a cute chuckle, earning the attention from the both of them. “You two are like real brothers! Fighting over something small.”

“We’re not brothers.”

“And you two said it in unison!” Jiyeon clapped her hands happily, “Definitely brothers!”

Myungsoo pushed him away and placed her foot back onto the ground. “Let’s go home now, you need to rest.”

“Okay!”

“You two live together?”

Myungsoo smirked at his brother smugly. One point goes to him!

“Of course. He lives in my house, my room.”

Jaejoong widened his eyes in fury, “YOUR ROOM?!”

“But oppa-”

“YES MY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter