Misunderstandings Killed The Forth Coming Chemistry.

Stars Are Flashing Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon with a pained expression. 

" I didn't know what did I do wrong for you to treat me like this but if I really did something to offend you, I'm sorry. But would you be magnanimous and let me go? "

Taeyeon pointed at herself with extreme confusion.

" Me? What did I even do, all I did was sending you pictures of you throwing your tantrum? Was that a heavenly sin? "

Baekhyun laughed with disbelief, he was affirmed that it was Taeyeon who planned to make him look like a clown on his Music bank debut stage.

" Oh Please, stop trying to cover up your mistakes. I don't have to clearly spell out what you did. As a senior, you didn't act like one but instead you behaved immaturely and plotted against a junior. I always thought you were as nice and kind as you were portrayed in the public, but I guess I respected the wrong idol. " 

" What are you talking about? Tell me what so wrong did I do for you to confront me like this? "

" The tissues that the makeup lady gave me had chemicals which burns human tissues and it will have a burning and stinging sensation once applied on skin for 10 to 15 minutes. "

" And so? "

" I saw you and the lady chatting away. "

Taeyeon was dumbfounded at his accusations and wanted to retort. She wants to vindicate herself as no one had ever misunderstood her and confronted before.

" That lady is my best friend. So what you're trying to say is, I made Miyoung give the tissues to sabotage you? I wouldn't stoop that low for a person like you. "

Baekhyun shook his head in dismay, thinking that Taeyeon is trying to wriggle her way out of this again. 

" Did you forget what you did to your own friend? If you could do that to her, why not make your best friend plot against someone you dislike? And also stop putting up that youthful contenance of yours to con other people, you know very well you're different, and scheming. "

Baekhyun got very aggitated and angry. He looked and sounded very different from his usual self. Baekhyun then fell onto the floor, with tears almost flowing. Taeyeon was aghast. She has never felt so wronged in her life, the person he mentioned opened up her scars and is making her bleed from the inside. She never thought by making her friend drive her nanny car to fetch her in place of her manager could kill her. She knew clearly she didn't wanted that to happen to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter