[author's note]

We Are One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi... so, another oneshot fanfic eh? About EXO themselves, again.

I know.. this was too heartbreaking. This was too emotional. This was too... much in pain. Yes, I'm in pain. But, who wouldn't even be in pain? After all everything that happened - we saw them stand tall and strong as 12, we saw 12 sets of bright smiles, we saw 12 pairs of hands waving at us, we heard 12 different voices, we witnessed 12 different bodies dancing along with the beats and lights, we saw them.. personally or not, we saw them as 12, together, as one.

But 1 person left. We were all in pain. We were hurt. And some fans continued leaving, shutting down, closing their heart for the group.. for the fandom, and calls him a traitor. After some time, we have moved on and finally accepted his decision. And here we are, still standing strong for them.

Time passed, another 1 left. The pain is back. Cries, murmurs, hurts, everything. Our hearts were broken again, unexpectedly.

And finally, another sudden news of leaving. 1 person left, again. Is there something new? Nothing's new. And we keep on telling ourselves that we are used to it. We are used to our idols betraying us, our idols leaving us, our idols hurting us, our idols.. breaking their promises to us. But, are we even sure that we are used to this? Are we sure that we are okay? Are we 100% sure that we are not sad anymore?

We may support the 3 who left, and the 9 who stayed and who's still alive after all they've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter